The Doom Patrol

Garrett

Spoiler alert Bri please:rotfl:

Some comments on them and covers in my post in the Titans thread. I do hope it serious rather than one of the silly preschool cartoons.
That episode rightly called Doom Patrol I wonder if the will have the team in as well as Rita. Doom Patrol came out just before X-Men who also were outcast and had a wheelchair bound mentor.
View attachment 1005092 View attachment 1005093

brian s

Distinguished Member
I gather it is going to be more serious than the cartoons. I remember the comic being a must read at one point.

Bri

Garrett

I gather it is going to be more serious than the cartoons. I remember the comic being a must read at one point.

Bri
At one point it was really weird which I gave up on them and they once were one of my favorite comics.

Garrett

Joivan Wade will be playing Justice League member Cyborg (aka Vic Stone). It is the cybernetic superhero who brings together the Doom Patrol in order to set them off on their dangerous mission.

Doctor Who star lands Cyborg role in DC's Doom Patrol
:eek: What happened to Niles Caulder who was the one that brought them together and sent them on mission? Or do they think that would be treading on Professor X coattails when actually Niles came first.

Garrett

Garrett

I don't think they have this villain in the series
DC Codpice.jpg
Dirty Boy:laugh:

True read about here.

The latest video from AVForums

The Best Movies and TV Shows Coming to Netflix in November 2020: Tom's Thumbs.

Latest News

Tom's Thumbs: What is coming to Netflix in November 2020
  • By AVForums
  • Published
Melco anniversary edition N10 library announced
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
What's new on Disney+ UK for November 2020
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Denon, Marantz and Yamaha AV receivers hit by HDMI 2.1 bug
  • By Andy Bassett