The Doom Patrol

brian s

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Doom_Patrol_Index_2.jpg

This is another tv adaption of a DC comic. The 13-episode series will also be expected to bring back Titans guest stars Elasti-Girl(April Bowlby), Robotman (Jake Michaels), Negative Man (Dwain Murphy) and Crazy Jane — in addition to introducing Justice League member Cyborg.

DC's Titans gets Doom Patrol spin-off before it debuts

Spoiler alert Bri please:rotfl:

Some comments on them and covers in my post in the Titans thread. I do hope it serious rather than one of the silly preschool cartoons.
That episode rightly called Doom Patrol I wonder if the will have the team in as well as Rita. Doom Patrol came out just before X-Men who also were outcast and had a wheelchair bound mentor.
View attachment 1005092 View attachment 1005093

I gather it is going to be more serious than the cartoons. I remember the comic being a must read at one point.

Bri
At one point it was really weird which I gave up on them and they once were one of my favorite comics.

Joivan Wade will be playing Justice League member Cyborg (aka Vic Stone). It is the cybernetic superhero who brings together the Doom Patrol in order to set them off on their dangerous mission.

Doctor Who star lands Cyborg role in DC's Doom Patrol
:eek: What happened to Niles Caulder who was the one that brought them together and sent them on mission? Or do they think that would be treading on Professor X coattails when actually Niles came first.

Fancy a fresh cup of Insane Su Shan!
doom-patrol-comic-cover-391x600.jpg

I don't think they have this villain in the series
DC Codpice.jpg
Dirty Boy:laugh:

True read about here.

Of the new series starting this year, this is the one I'm looking forward to the most.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom