The FA Cup 2018/19

This was from the info pack published a few days before:

The additional services will leave Wolverhampton at:
08:35 , 10:53, 11:19, 12:09, 12:14, 13:09

The first two will run non-stop to London arriving at 10:54 and 12:47.

After the game three additional trains to Wolverhampton will run leaving Euston at:

19:31, 20:00, 20:11

Adjust for the 4pm kick off yesterday, you may get some extra trains after 9pm

@Abbeygoo did t know about the roads been shut that might change our plans
Where is that info mate I’ve googled it but can’t see anything fir that date?

Last edited:
Yeah, I had mates who booked driveways for around a tenner yesterday, but the reason I say chancer was £30!! Plus he already had 3 cars on his drive and a lad helping him looked worried he was screwing over people who had booked. We were there early enough to use the street parking @Abbeygoo mentioned, so all was well.

@faiz0 Its a shame Deeney called out Jimenez, he didn't wear the mask as any kind of disrespect to Watford. It was a known thing at Wolves that he was gifted the mask from Wrestler Sin Cara a couple of weeks earlier and he wore it to say thanks for the support from a fellow Mexican sportsman..

Deeney is full of his own (media fuelled) self importance. Calling Jiminez a ‘loser’ is classless. Not the first time either - he’s done it with Liverpool and Arsenal players too.

@Abbeygoo did t know about the roads been shut that might change our plans
Where is that info mate I’ve googled it but can’t see anything fir that date?
Sorry mate I meant last Saturday when we were coming home from the semi final

Prices are out for the game same as last year, cheapest £45 £70, £115, £145 ko 5pm City have East end. Absolutely scandalous prices again and they think they are doing us a favour freezing them. Each team allocated 28000, so 30k to corporate as usual.

The hammer blow is the concession which has to put at City’s door. I’m looking at the £70 tickets which are £60 for kids.

£130.

Same tickets for semi final were £45 and £35 I think. Bonkers. I shudder to think what I’ve spent on tickets watching City this season alone.

Can you imagine if we get through to the CL final ???

The hammer blow is the concession which has to put at City’s door. I’m looking at the £70 tickets which are £60 for kids.

£130.

Same tickets for semi final were £45 and £35 I think. Bonkers. I shudder to think what I’ve spent on tickets watching City this season alone.

Can you imagine if we get through to the CL final ???
Have you seen the prices for those :(

Good call from Ena and I do agree about the semis being played at Wembley. While I enjoyed the day out on Sunday (aside the result), I would have preferred it be reserved for the final even if it meant we were beat out at a different venue.

And now seeing the ticket prices and allocation, it is farcical. Basically, because the allocation for the final is less (5000 less!) than the semi final, you have the scenario where some fans who did go to the semis could be in a ballot for the final potentially missing out and that's before you consider the price. As @Abbeygoo mentions, it was £80 for me and my lad on Sunday, but for the same tickets will be £130 for Abbey and his lad at the final. 50 quid upscale justified by a manufactured 'demand' for tickets..

The FA are greedy and driven totally by money. Nothing else.

5pm kick off, semi finals at Wembley etc.

Balls.

FA Cup final tickets purchased - Bargain price (top tier) £70 for adults and £60 for kids !! That price for kids by the way is for ages 2 and up.

Come on City !!

Some tickets remain ......... £145.

And now the tube workers go on strike over FA cup weekend ....... *** !!

Just seen it’s a 3 hour walk to Wembley from our hotel that’s helluva beer crawl I’ll probably not see the game :laugh:

Some tickets remain ......... £145.
I paid £145 for my ticket and it is at Club Wembley level. Similar ticket for the League Cup Final cost me £150 bizarrely.

Given the tube strike it just means leaving earlier and maybe getting on a bus. Getting home might be a nightmare but at least no work next day.

Saw this on twitter, let this sink in ....

City have sold out 28,000 tickets for the FA Cup final at an average price of £93.75 per ticket.

That’s revenue for the FA of £2,625,000 from City fans for the game.

Unbelievable.

All quiet in this part of the forum ....

And the tube strike is cancelled !! Hurrah !!

Liverpool fans all got your Watford shirts on? Must be expensive purchasing 14 away shirts on the run !!

Due to work I’ve been unable to really celebrate so this weekend I’ll be on it, go down Friday back Sunday hope to come back with the cup what a season it will have been

Due to work I’ve been unable to really celebrate so this weekend I’ll be on it, go down Friday back Sunday hope to come back with the cup what a season it will have been
Best one ever mate. Unprecedented.

Hardly any build up for this on tv that I can see, shows how much British media think of it, they’d rather run with leads on City FFP etc if I was a Watford fan I’d be royally peed off, as a City fan we are taking it as part of the course for trying to put down our achievements this season.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom