The FA Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Midfielder runs back to make a tackle.

2 weeks back in to a restart having not played for 3 months and in the 115th minute. Context :smashin:

2 weeks back in to a restart having not played for 3 months and in the 115th minute. Context :smashin:
Yep you’re right. He’s the only one to do that sort of thing so far. Beast.

Well considering we are the only team to have played extra time so far you're absolutely right ;) :D

And Norwich. I'll try and find a video of one of their midfielders running 70 yards back in the 115th minute as well. Just for fairness

And Norwich. I'll try and find a video of one of their midfielders running 70 yards back in the 115th minute as well. Just for fairness
With ten men as well.

Yeah. I don't think they did much getting up the field to need to run that far back at that point tho to be fair

Don’t let United winning distract you from the fact that Bruno Fernandes lost the ball 39 times

What a shock 0-0 at half time.

Don’t let United winning distract you from the fact that Bruno Fernandes lost the ball 39 times
Yeah. See I don't have a problem with these stats. He's a creative midfielder trying to open up a defence. I expect him to lose possession. If he never lost possession then that would mean he's not taking risks. If it was Maguire then we'd have a problem.

He didn't do much yesterday was wasteful

The whole team was. But I'll allow him an off game seeing has he's been excellent in every other game he's played for us.

What a player Barkley is do you agree @faiz0

Edit: you beat me to it 🤣

Hopefully there’ll be two derbies in the semis

Was a poor game
But a wins a win so cannot complain

Leicester are struggling at the moment, 2 wins in ten, after a good start to the season they could end up with nothing but a Europa League space..

In other news the government is saying Leicester could go into a lockdown, I wonder how that'll affect their upcoming home games

A masterclass by MC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom