The FA Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin De Bruyne is world class, unbelievable player.

Micah Richards isn’t biased but ‘City are getting better and better.....’

Yet another easy draw for City

Gayle Jezz.

Sterling scores that Gayle skies over from 5 yards out

So City getting an easy draw again then.

*insert Thanos inevitable gif

A good bet but doubt the odds were great .. 4 games played 4 away wins .. and some clubs were dead against neutral venues.

M Keown says pick a winner out the remaining 4.. not that easy but picking a winner out of the MC V Arsenal tie is not, MC me thinks.

Cheeks blatantly going to get their revenge on us. Knew we would get them in the draw

An Arsenal v Chelsea final would be good as it would mean either Arteta or Lampard would get a trophy in their first season managing.

Personally can't see anything other than a City win but you never know what could happen.

Doesn't the runner up get a Europa League slot should the winner already have Champions League football, if so that could make Arsenal be up for making the final.

Result probably be the same,but having no fans certainly spoils the spectacle. Having no fans at St James' Park certainly worked against them.Not bothered about missing games on TV as not Really worth watching .

Now on to a Empty Wembley stadium for the semi finals. Really shouldn't have Semi finals at Wembley anyway.

Saving me a fortune. The fa cup final is a special occasion. The semi finals should be at neutral club grounds. Imagine United v Chelsea at Villa Park. Quality.

Saving me a fortune. The fa cup final is a special occasion. The semi finals should be at neutral club grounds. Imagine United v Chelsea at Villa Park. Quality.
Another trip to the Ethiad South, like you said mate saving a fortune not going AGAIN!!

16th time in 10 years .......

plus two visits there to play Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom