RedDevil85

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Links: Amazon.co.uk - HMV - Zavvi

Release date: 27/04/2020

TG_4K.jpg

Last edited:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
definite buy for me, very enjoyable with Hugh Grant & Colin Farrell stealing the show

I got this. Very crisp picture. Shame about the lack of extras (which are only on the 2k disk) still my favourite film to come out this year

Didn't realise this was out and haven't seen yet so ordered, thanks.

Still waiting for mine to be dispatched from Zavvi:(

For anyone who has got this, does it come with a slipcover?

No.I wasn't overly impressed with the picture on UHD, but the film itself is absolutely fantastic.

Silly question, but does it have HDR?

I nabbed a cheap copy on ebay with my Nectar points, but it's obviously not arrived yet.

I know it has DTS-HD-MA 7.1 as opposed to Dolby Atmos, which doesn't really concern me.

BTW, who saw EIV entering the UHD market before all the other holdouts?

I always liked EIV back in the DVD era, as you could never ever possibly not notice it was one of their releases due to the cover art. You could see those things in the dark.

Silly question, but does it have HDR?

I nabbed a cheap copy on ebay with my Nectar points, but it's obviously not arrived yet.

I know it has DTS-HD-MA 7.1 as opposed to Dolby Atmos, which doesn't really concern me.

BTW, who saw EIV entering the UHD market before all the other holdouts?

Popping up with HDR on my LG.

Does anyone know of a website where this is available in stock in 4k with Dolby Atmos?

Does anyone know of a website where this is available in stock in 4k with Dolby Atmos?
You will.need to buy or the find the US release for the Atmos track.., wow hd or amazon. Com will be the best bet.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom