The Hello Thread part 2

Greetings all. I just recently found this place and love the variation of forums on here. My social media handle is SP but you can call me Sean. I'm into tech, gaming (particularly retro), good movies, tv and music, multimedia and graphics creation and I'd like to think I've always got my finger on the pulse of currently trending matters for conversation. I look forward to getting to meet some of you (it wouldn't be realistic to say all, this place is huge!)

Greetings all. I just recently found this place and love the variation of forums on here. My social media handle is SP but you can call me Sean. I'm into tech, gaming (particularly retro), good movies, tv and music, multimedia and graphics creation and I'd like to think I've always got my finger on the pulse of currently trending matters for conversation. I look forward to getting to meet some of you (it wouldn't be realistic to say all, this place is huge!)
Hi Sean and welcome. I’m sure with your variety of interests you will find plenty to entertain you here 👍

Greeting and enjoy your exploration from the Moderating team.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom