The Hello Thread part 2

Stuart Wright

AVForums Founder
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello everyone and a very warm welcome to the AVForums.

If you are new to the forum, please take your time to read the Terms & Rules | AVForums, and browse the forums so you can get an idea of what we are about and where everything is. We're a big site with lots of information, but don't let that put you off - everything has been arranged to make site navigation as easy as possible. And once you get used to it, you'll find it a doddle to get to the information you want.

This is the second incarnation of the Hello Thread as the first had thousands of replies, we decided to 'tidy up' and start a fresh one.

Last edited by a moderator:
hello! I wanna sell some stuff and buy lots of expensive audio equipment!

Might be an idea for me to post here, haven't posted anywhere yet! Was recommended to join here by Thundycat, a great friend of mine from another forum!

Already posted a few things now but thought id say hello officially.

"Hi"

Hope to add to the community

Hi everyone!
Have joined at last. Been a lurker for a while, and can see there are plenty of topics to keep me busy!

Hello all,

If anyone could help me change my DOB i'd appreciate it.

Hi all,

Long time reader, recent poster. Hope to contribute much more in future.

Also a long time reader, I could have sworn I had an account here once upon a time. Anyway, hello!

Just thought I'd say hello again as I've been off the forum for way too long! Flippin' studying...

Also a long reader but not much of a poster! Joined a few years ago but only just started visiting again /adds to favorites :D

"Hi, howdy, hello, how are you, how do you do, how are you doing, how's it going, what's going on, what's new, what do you think, what do you hear, what do you say, what do you feel, what's shaking, what's happening, que pasa, what's going down, what it is" ...!

:hiya:

hello there,ai like www.avforums.com here is great forum. je m'appele jordan and i have 45 years old.i am owner at apersonal blog. sorry if i placed i n wrong section but i didn t found the 'introduction' section.regards.

hello there,First of all i am aplogize me if i wrote in wrong section. Please operators place in corect section, if i did a very mistake.I want to tell you: is great www.avforums.com. I saw one of my friend navigating here and he asked me for information about roobnte. I didn t knew what to say, but afther a while he come back and told be about www.avforums.com. From then i visit frecvent this forum.thanks, Giorgiane dover 30 years,san francisco.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom