The Hello Thread part 2

The quarantine got me so bored so I decided to browse things out of boredom and then I came across this site, thus makin' an account so here I am. Howdy, everyone! Hope y'all doin' well and uh, stay safe, yeah!

Hello @Roboticist and welcome to the forum. Hope things are not to bad in your part of the world. :)

As you can tell me Chillie's avatar people aren't always sensible here.
Naturally I am the exception.
There are discussions about everything.

Hello, everyone! I'm also new! :)

I like to watch TV series and films and I came across this forum while searching for some reviews. It seemed pretty active, so I decided to join. :)

Welcome. You’ll find a wide range of topics and a lot of people willing to share their experience. :)

Welcome!
We are sensible (usually) and friendly!

Hello, I must apologise firstly as I signed up a couple of weeks ago and then went off and did other things! I've joined up to search for ideas, advice and inspiration as I take on the challenge of building a (modest) home cinema. Therefore, I'll be looking through as much of the information on here that I can, maybe ask a few questions and see if I can make a start. Thanks for letting me join up, much appreciated. Paul.

Welcome Paul. I joined for the same reasons, but have spent much of my time in a myriad of different threads. You’ll find a lot of expertise on here in a lot of subjects. Enjoy :thumbsup:

Hi, welcome to the forum. I think you’ll find plenty to satisfy you interests here. Enjoy. :)

Welcome. There is plenty here to keep you entertained and informed. :thumbsup:

Hola!

Show off :laugh:

Sometimes I don’t know about some people around here.

You're lucky!

Hi everyone! I'm new here. Thank you for warm greeting and amazing structure of themes!
I'm Taco, digital artist, love watching old films and TV Shows from 80's-90's.

I now have this image of a taco with a haggis filling...
There are no old films, just classics.

Oh, welcome! :)

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom