The Hello Thread part 2

Imageine that. And I’m out. :D

Wimp!

I had a spell to finish

AF8E53A7-B12C-4F96-844E-2AD2B86ECE72.jpeg

You guys better just be nice we don’t want to hurt anyone.

:blush:

Hi everyone, my Mrs has just bought me a LG OLED 55 C9 tv for my 50th the other day.
So hopefully I can find some advice in here about connecting it up properly & getting the best out of it.
Can’t wait to get this beauty up & running 👍
Cheers 😉

Welcome!

@Ongbak wow that sounds like a really nice tv. I got a old plasma tv in my living room.

I wish plasma had been able to keep up with changes in resolution etc.

@Atomic77 i hope the tv is gunna be as good as people keep saying 😉 I’ve rose through the ranks from rear projection tv, plasma tv, lcd tv, led 4k tv & now the Oled 4k tv 😁
Just waiting on some cables to arrive & then I can get this beauty up & running 👍

"Igor - the lightning!"

Hi there,
I recently joined up after a lot of lurking - some things are difficult to give up - to gather opinions and advice. Planning for my 50th birthday this September and purchased (today) an LG 55 CX5 LB. Will be adding an AVR shortly so I have the audio stuff to compliment the Xbox Series X launch.

There is a lot of help available for that.

There is a lot of help available for that.
For lurking? :D Seriously though, there's a massive amount of help. There were times I thought I'd made my mind up about a product, only for some other fact/opinion to make me think again. Despite everything, I'm going to plump for the Denon X2700H. Really looking forward to the XSX.

Personally I check the room correction is good, it makes a big difference.
Onkyo used to use Audessy but now they are using something cheaper and the sound isn't quite right in my living room.

Hey ^^
just joined after reading some topics as guest @ pc gaming section over the past weeks (also hardware section too :D)

I'm Manuel from Germany (near Hamburg ^^) basically i'm gamer but i also do a lot of weight lifting (started about 4 years ago) and i like music :D (metal)

Welcome Manuel. Have a great time on here. There are a lot of knowledgable people on a lot of subjects here (I‘m not one of them :laugh:) I also like metal, have been into it since 1970.:)

Welcome to whatever this place is!

Thanks & cool :D i mostly listen to death/black metal or symphonic metal

Thanks xD

:eek: who's lacking teeth? xD
I like a wide range from rock of the seventies to modern. I’m also partial to a bit of Nightwish and Many other bands. :)

You’ll find that there is a lot of banter that goes on on here. Mostly friendly :thumbsup:

I have music ranging from The Band and The Grateful Dead to Pink, Blackberry Smoke and lots of classic Rock amongst other genres.
Even have some Goth stuff.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom