You get my vote!Things that will be illegal when I become PM:
- Having hold queue without a countdown of your position
- Just saying "we are experiencing unusually high call volumes" without providing a link to a statistical analysis which supports the claim
- Interrupting hold music with a 'thanks for waiting' message that every time gives you a split second of hope an actual human is about to answer
- Saying 'I will just transfer you to xyz department' and then you get cut off
- 'Hold music' which is just pure silence - give me some confidence I'm not waiting indefinitely on a dead line
Nothing worse than the music pausing for 2 or 3 seconds just to be told you are in a queue...