The irrational and not-so-irrational annoyances thread

Petty password rules.

If my account gets hacked due to a "weak" password, then it's my fault. Don't dictate how "strong" our password is by making us put a uppercase, number, symbol, square root, fraction and àčçèñtéd letter in it.

By all means put a strength meter on there, but I HATE it when they force you to make things complicated.

Wanabe mods who re-announce a thread title on post #5 :D :devil:

People who like to have weak passwords :p

Out of shape people in tight fitting clothes.
I don't understand people with pot bellies and rolls of flab wearing skin tight dresses or muscle fit t-shirts. I walked into Staines yesterday afternoon and half the people there were overweight but wearing completely inappropriate clothing.

Stop it. It's not attractive !

Out of shape people in tight fitting clothes.
I don't understand people with pot bellies and rolls of flab wearing skin tight dresses or muscle fit t-shirts. I walked into Staines yesterday afternoon and half the people there were overweight but wearing completely inappropriate clothing.

Stop it. It's not attractive !

They probably mistakenly think that their tattoos and piercings somehow negate all those rolls of flab and make them look more attractive!

Thinking you have a great "annoyance" to share in the thread, then type it out over a couple of lines only to think it's crap and delete the whole thing. What a waste of time that was!

It's all to do with this current climate of "deal with it" :rolleyes:

as in "deal with the result" rather than treat the problem ?

Jacamo... "Hey tubby, its Ok to be fat, don't do anything about it, just buy bigger clothes!"

Jacamo... "Hey tubby, its Ok to be fat, don't do anything about it, just buy bigger clothes!"

Yup, the current climate seems to be that it is 'your' problem if a fat girl in a mini skirt turns your stomach.
Maybe it is, maybe I'm just old skool.

Jacamo is good for people like me who have a smaller waist (34in) than inside leg length (35in) :smashin:

yeah, fat women in tight leggings... it's hard to think of a more horrible sight...

why do they do it, do they honestly think it's a good look?

think I may ask this question on mumsnet... :)

yeah, fat women in tight leggings... it's hard to think of a more horrible sight...

so tightly stretched that they then become see through :eek:

Trying to get an unbelievably tight screw out of the wall ...... knowing that each time you try and fail you are making it worse. But still going back and trying again, making it worse.

Repeat.

:mad:

Trying to get an unbelievably tight screw out of the wall ...... knowing that each time you try and fail you are making it worse. But still going back and trying again, making it worse.

Repeat.

:mad:

Been there and done that :( The last time I did it I managed to shred the screw head so that there was no way to get it out. So I got annoyed and tried to force it out and ended up with a fist sized hole in the plasterboard :facepalm:

Been there and done that :( The last time I did it I managed to shred the screw head so that there was no way to get it out. So I got annoyed and tried to force it out and ended up with a fist sized hole in the plasterboard :facepalm:

I'm almost there ! Got a bracket in the ceiling for my projector and one screw will not come out ... so tried a different screwdriver .... still wasn't having it. It really messes with my head so much that I think, "I can't give it another go with that screwdriver, will have to get another" and then "this one will work". I'm the same, the head is nearly shredded ....... aaaarrgghhhh !!

;)

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom