The irrational and the not-so-irrational annoyance thread part nine

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilbanat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Vegetarians. Specifically, vegetarians with a superiority complex regarding meat eaters. Had to endure a lecture on this over the weekend. Not sure why the choice to become a vegetarian seems to involve a part-time role as a preacher.

Have an in-law that has been no stop going " I told you so" ....:nono:

Reformed fatties.

"Ooh, do you know what's in that...?"
"Oooh, I wouldn't eat that..."

Well it served you well for years.:rolleyes:
And, guess what, maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but there's a damned good chance you'll end up the size you were again.
Now go away.

That threads are closed when they get over 1000 posts long

This one always gets me too - I know why it's done, but it's a cludge.

P.S. post 1004 :)

...must admit I quite like those Linda Lusardi sausages.:rolleyes:

Does she do sausages too? I only know her for her baps...

The fact that I never get to start a new part to a thread.

;)

How I can't post in the duplicate thread in the app--- what's going on?!

People who drive at 10 mph, because there is a flutter of snow.

People who think they're being helpful by holding a door open for you but actually you're walking speed about 10 seconds away, but you notice them notice you and holding the door so you have to rush. Personally, i'd rather take my chances with the door once I get there, thanks all the same.

Going to the shop just to buy milk, spending £40 and get half way home and think "Oh****, milk!"

Making yourself a coffee in the morning and when you return home after work you see it sat there stone cold untouched.

Children in restaurants. I don't know why people do it. Get a takeaway. Or a babysitter. They allow their children to scream and cry and ignore them with the reasoning that they cannot let the kid get their own way.

Sod that, I've got a piercing headache, give the little git his own way and take him outside.

I very rarely use the landline phone at home, yet, yesterday, when I did actually need to use it, the monster-in-law rings SWMBO and spends 20 minutes yacking about sod all. More annoying is the fact that I was waiting to use the phone to get some information for the MIL, which is what she was ringing me to nag about.AAAARGH. When I find out, I'll ring you AS ARRANGED! Go away!

People who ring you just after either receiving a text from you or to ask if you've just received theirs.

That 'the pope resigns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' gets a banner across the top of *every* bbc news story :confused:

I don't remember this from when Scientology got a new head.

Being summoned to the Father-in-laws to explain for the twentieth time how to turn the Tv and sky box on with out it changing the input........"PRESS SKY"... The problem is he is so fearful on tech that it must keep him awake at night..

Vegetarians. Specifically, vegetarians with a superiority complex regarding meat eaters. Had to endure a lecture on this over the weekend. Not sure why the choice to become a vegetarian seems to involve a part-time role as a preacher.

Have an in-law that has been no stop going " I told you so" ....:nono:

Hitler was a veggie. That tells you a lot about veggies.

Anyone who uses the word 'methinks' either with or without the expression 'the lady doth protest too much'.

Also the expression 'methinks the lady doth protest too much' is also highly irritating. Do people think that pigeon Shakespeare is impressive?

methinks the lad doth protest too much...

:)

Anyone who uses the word 'methinks' either with or without the expression 'the lady doth protest too much'.

Also the expression 'methinks the lady doth protest too much' is also highly irritating. Do people think that pigeon Shakespeare is impressive?

Thou whoreson impudent embossed rascal!

My mother was told my brother was lactose intolerant. Her reply was that he would be going vegetarian next :rotfl:

Graham

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom