The "It's Not Valid But I'll Post It Anyway" Thread

Gone back 2 years on Flickr and not really found very much at all.
Looks like I've been taking bigger shots not table top sized stuff.
There's lots of cocktails taken with my iPhone on Instagram but that's a different kind of thing.

Here's a handful

Watching the world go by through a glass
by AMc UK, on Flickr

Yellow Rose
by AMc UK, on Flickr

Dry Martini
by AMc UK, on Flickr

Papercraft Olympus E-M10 Mkii
by AMc UK, on Flickr

Sushi
by AMc UK, on Flickr
(The old masters used to pain big spreads of fish and meat :) )

Crowded Scene
by AMc UK, on Flickr

Almost still life?

031D2231-8D35-4421-B466-0514E06E62B3.jpeg

At least it was pretty stationary.

IMG_0696.jpg

Gaudi, pure genius

I'm never sure, when people take pictures of other people's artwork, which I am more impressed with... the photo or the content :) Gorgeous photo, but so is the sculpture! Having said that, been my dream a long time to actually see this whole building with my own eyes.

I'm never sure, when people take pictures of other people's artwork, which I am more impressed with... the photo or the content :) Gorgeous photo, but so is the sculpture! Having said that, been my dream a long time to actually see this whole building with my own eyes.
Found it hard to take any decent photos. Walking around with my chin scrapping the floor :)
I promised myself i would go back once the Sagrada Familia is completed, roll on 2026

Found it hard to take any decent photos. Walking around with my chin scrapping the floor :)
I promised myself i would go back once the Sagrada Familia is completed, roll on 2026

Doubt any of us will live that long........

This was my other contender for this month.

IMG_8833
by iWanders, on Flickr

Quite liked it, but the crop I had to make (to cut out some reflections on the table the can was on), meant it left it a but tall and narrow.

Was going to enter this but circumstances prevented me :)

photo_1590839275223.png

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom