The Justice League: The Snyder Cut (2021)

Rate this film

• Total voters
Killing off Batman. I'm not sure that's ever a wise move o_O

It's not going away....

In the process, the filmmaker also confirmed that his assembly cut was nearly five hours long - that's nearly two hours more than the final cut, so he clearly shot an awful lot of footage.

Hahaha and some of you dreaded the thought of over 3½ hours of Justice League 🤣

Don't settle!
Hold out for the 17 hour TRUE SNYDER CUT!

(It's just the theatrical release but PURE SLO-MO just like Zack wanted - there may also be some additional T&A in there if he can get away with it)

1576160411899.png

Well there's one reason not to see the Snyder Cut! Bloody awful.

I'll have Batman in black please, and that'll do.

It doesn't quite look real. Are we sure it's not a colour corrected picture of the normal blue and red?

i don't know if they intended to colour correct it in post production.

if its real i'll get them to drop it off at your house for final approval :D

Not sure what the issue is myself, it’s not like it’s never been used in the comics and it’s also been used in the Arrowverse crossover.
2E761224-3FCF-4B71-93B9-7A42E677328D.jpeg

5693A806-BA1B-4D48-80F3-5FFE43100591.jpeg

Last edited:
I realise it's been used before, but it's always been awful to me wherever I've seen it. That last picture above is just horrific. Looks like a fancy dress outfit off Amazon!

The blue and red doesn't have to be as bright as the old Reeve outfit, but black for Superman is just a no-no for me.

And on a lesser note it's what Zod and co. normally attire in, so I'd rather always keep Superman separate from them.

I’m guessing that some of you don’t actually know what the significance of the black suit is.

The black uniform was often referred to as the "regeneration suit" during Reign of the Supermen, and was designed to heal the hero. When Kal-El revived in a regeneration pod in the Fortress of Solitude, his powers were diminished. The regeneration suit was built to more aggressively absorb the radiation of a yellow sun in order to heal Superman and regenerate his godlike powers.

Read More: What Superman's black costume really means

14feb announcement for launch day broadcast on HBOMAX

It's too obvious now ;)

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom