The Last of Us Part II (PS4)

Does anyone have to hand (as I'm too scared right now to search :laugh: ) a recap video of some kind for Part 1?

I can remember a fair bit, but not the finer details of the story, and I haven't got time to play through it all again.

Would be much obliged :thumbsup:

Just put 'Last of us recap' into youtube for you.

Plenty of others if you dont want to spend 20 mins watching this one.

That's cos you're braver than me :D

I'm not typing "Last of Us" anywhere apart from this thread!

That's cos you're braver than me :D

I'm not typing "Last of Us" anywhere apart from this thread!

You dont see the comments sections in youtube until you click on a video and scroll down to see them. No need to worry mate. I'd also imagine anything spoilerish will just be downvoted too so you may not see if if you have the comments set that way too.

State of Play Wednesday

I've decided I'm going to skip all the video stuff now until I play the game. I'm sorely tempted to watch this on Wednesday but I have to be strong. I saw Greg Miller has his review copy and from reading his tweet he'll be posting his thoughts on the 12th.

Started another playthrough (New Game+) at the weekend. I'm at the part in the sewers after jumping off the bridge, so maybe half way? Shouldn't take too long to get through, and well before 19th.

As for the State of Play...I'd like to be able to miss it, but it's just not gonna happen :) Don't know whether it's lockdown or whether my geekiness is getting worse, but I'm gagging for any games news or PS5/Series X info at the moment, so I know I won't be able to skip this. I'm pretty confident what they show won't go into spoiler territory so should be pretty safe I think

Looks like review copies have gone out - just seen several posts about it on Twitter. Time to be extra vigilant re spoilers!

Looks like review copies have gone out - just seen several posts about it on Twitter. Time to be extra vigilant re spoilers!

Yep they have, altough these are only for big journalists etc and they are not allowed to say anything about the game until june 12th so no need to be extra vigilant.

You dont see the comments sections in youtube until you click on a video and scroll down to see them. No need to worry mate. I'd also imagine anything spoilerish will just be downvoted too so you may not see if if you have the comments set that way too.

Ive seen idiots on youtube put spoilers in both the title and the thumbnail in their videos so you cant be 100% sure to not get spoiled even just searching without clicking on anything.

Yep they have, altough these are only for big journalists etc and they are not allowed to say anything about the game until june 12th so no need to be extra vigilant.

Yes, they are embargoed but that doesn’t stop idiots in comments sections

Cory Barlog seems to be enjoying it. High praise!

God, i was actually quite fine with the wait but im struggling now lol. There's quite a few that have played through it already and seem to hint that it's great, some other gaming journalist that have finished it already retweeted that from Cory Barlog and also said "How am i supposed to not talk about this for 3 weeks". Someone else said "you're not ready for this".

Ive seen idiots on youtube put spoilers in both the title and the thumbnail in their videos so you cant be 100% sure to not get spoiled even just searching without clicking on anything.

Yes! This is why I was scared of even searching :laugh:

Any spoilers? I started watching it but stopped after Neil’s introduction.
If you want to know absolutely nothing about the game then theres plenty of spoilers. He talks a little about the previous and then the current setting and whats going on, then lots of little gameplay snippets then a big bit of gameplay to end.

If you want to know absolutely nothing about the game then theres plenty of spoilers. He talks a little about the previous and then the current setting and whats going on, then lots of little gameplay snippets then a big bit of gameplay to end.

Thanks. I turned off when Joel started talking because I wasn’t sure if what he was saying was added for the state of play or would end up part of the game so switched off. Think I am going to avoid it then. Going to be a long 23 days :(

Just watched state of play but had to turn it off because I was seeing far too much

No direct/obvious spoilers but can understand those that want to go in blind. There’s some pretty clear hints in this and previous vids imo as to what happens early on to get the story going...

Interesting they said what they’ve shown is barely scratching the surface

I think there’s another ‘Inside’ video tomorrow too.

Really enjoyed the State of Play. My wariness of this game following the leaks is somewhat mitigated by what they showed, it really was top drawer.

Something tells me the leaks, if they were in any way representative of the final game, were designed to mislead.

Really enjoyed the State of Play. My wariness of this game following the leaks is somewhat mitigated by what they showed, it really was top drawer.

Something tells me the leaks, if they were in any way representative of the final game, were designed to mislead.

i guarantee half the people who said they are boycotting the game or not buying it...WILL buy it...it looks fantastic..you would be missing out on a brilliant game otherwise...what people say sitting behind a keyboard and reality are two different things..I for one im looking forward to it. the state of play just wet my appetite even more! those stabbings were brutal

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom