The Last of Us Part II (PS4)

Enjoyed it but felt it went on far too long, I love a long game, but I think this far out stayed its welcome, The look and sound of the game were top class for me, but the retentiveness of getting to an area, wiping out the enemy then moving on and rinse and repeat, and then when I thought the game was over they then through in a new area, I enjoyed it but felt it was far too bloated, would not have any interest in playing through it again, I played it on hard and that was enough for me.......

I waited two days after finishing it to start another run at Moderate+, so I could take in more of the story and characters now that I know everything instead of relying on Druckmann & co's artsy structure to stitch it together.
I'd keep the double story line cause that's what they wanted to make, and I'm fine with that.

Jackson: fine by me, good pacing with a new character and a deserved twist based on the first game that for me makes sense if you go for the double story line.
Ellie in Seattle: From the Hillcrest and TV station you can cut an hour, (at least) one of the flashbacks with Joel should be removed, the boat thing at least cut in half cause that was a drag. Ellie does what she does but Jesse picks up her map and they leave for Jackson when they agree on Abby getting to live.
Abby in Seattle: pack Abby's quest to Owen into two big set pieces instead of all that repetitive building scouting. Cut a lot of the time in her flashbacks too. The back and forth before Yara's operation is so long and repetitive and serves barely anything, just purge the whole skyscraper/crane walking thing. Get rid of that ground zero boss fight, I'm not playing Resident Evil 2. The whole island thing, nice setting but I didn't care at all. Keep it for Abby's development/Lev's grounding if you like, but shorter. I feel that Tommy during the sniper set piece should chop off Abby's arm or make her blind or whatever gory thing brings some vindication for Ellie and Joel. Abby still makes it to the aquarium and sees the massacre but doesn't find the map, sets sail to Santa Barbara cause Lev changed her.
I would completely cut the third act with Santa Barbara, except for Abby contacting the real regrouping Fireflies, and Ellie can live a happy farm life with Dina but still visibly ruing her acts and/or omissions, pick whatever you feel about Ellie's revenge.

12 hour game instead of a 20/25 one, story and action is packed together, no fights without redemption between Abby and Ellie like in the original story but a fitting end for both given their development.

I must admit I haven't read the complete thread cause fallinlight's posts are too massive for my tiny brain, so if this is already written somewhere: my apologies. :D
I'm probably also missing a lot of nuance with all those blunt adjustments, but the main things hold up, I think. If you see something that's completely wrong, hit me!

I'd keep the double story line cause that's what they wanted to make, and I'm fine with that.

Jackson: fine by me, good pacing with a new character and a deserved twist based on the first game that for me makes sense if you go for the double story line.
Ellie in Seattle: From the Hillcrest and TV station you can cut an hour, (at least) one of the flashbacks with Joel should be removed, the boat thing at least cut in half cause that was a drag. Ellie does what she does but Jesse picks up her map and they leave for Jackson when they agree on Abby getting to live.
Abby in Seattle: pack Abby's quest to Owen into two big set pieces instead of all that repetitive building scouting. Cut a lot of the time in her flashbacks too. The back and forth before Yara's operation is so long and repetitive and serves barely anything, just purge the whole skyscraper/crane walking thing. Get rid of that ground zero boss fight, I'm not playing Resident Evil 2. The whole island thing, nice setting but I didn't care at all. Keep it for Abby's development/Lev's grounding if you like, but shorter. I feel that Tommy during the sniper set piece should chop off Abby's arm or make her blind or whatever gory thing brings some vindication for Ellie and Joel. Abby still makes it to the aquarium and sees the massacre but doesn't find the map, sets sail to Santa Barbara cause Lev changed her.
I would completely cut the third act with Santa Barbara, except for Abby contacting the real regrouping Fireflies, and Ellie can live a happy farm life with Dina but still visibly ruing her acts and/or omissions, pick whatever you feel about Ellie's revenge.

12 hour game instead of a 20/25 one, story and action is packed together, no fights without redemption between Abby and Ellie like in the original story but a fitting end for both given their development.

I must admit I haven't read the complete thread cause fallinlight's posts are too massive for my tiny brain, so if this is already written somewhere: my apologies. :D
I'm probably also missing a lot of nuance with all those blunt adjustments, but the main things hold up, I think. If you see something that's completely wrong, hit me!
I like it :smashin:

Anyone listening to the official TLOU podcast? Pretty good imo. First few episodes cover the original game in-depth, then from episode 5 (I think, I’m on ep4 atm) they start covering Pt2

I have been a passionate fan of Last of Us since even before it got released, which is silly I know, but there is something about Naughty Dog that I trusted back in the PS3 era, not just from their Uncharted series but from the very first teaser of the TLoU, the mood, the style, that Gustav sound, I felt that game was going to be something special and I was VERY talkative about it back in the day on the PS3 upcoming games thread (very much like a couple of members I see on this thread, lol), arrogantly telling people off for not trusting in ND as people worried about Ellie being some kind of burden to the player until this E3 event happened, that special moment when Ellie throws a brick with a delicious expletive...to the glorious applause of the audience and probably everyone who was watching on the internet at the time, well I did!).

It was also the moment that made almost everyone dispel any doubts, the moment that everyone was now sold on the potential of The Last of Us. I also felt Ellie would be really important and even pre-ordered the Ellie collector edition (there was a choice between Ellie and Joel). I could have been totally wrong about the whole thing of course and that the game might turn out to be a pile of dung but thankfully, I wasn't and it had become the greatest game I ever played. I loved Joel and Ellie's journey so much I also bought a lovely statuette of them imported from the US which I have towering above my beloved star wars action figures. I see there is a TLoU2 photo thread, so I'll post it in there.

But I'll fast forward, I am rather different now. I don't watch trailers, just teasers and I don't post thoughts on threads until I played a game, or watched a movie.

So with that said, I am finally ready to give my thoughts on this game because I have just finished the game...twice!

The first playthrough left me emotionally exhausted.

I had avoided all news and reviews but I got the gist it was going to be a brutal game as an episode of BBC Click warned. But so was the first one, I said to myself, knowing that Click presenter Marc Seizlak isn't really a dedicated gamer.

Then I realised what he meant. I was thinking brutal to be the unprecedented graphical realism of killings that the first game depicted but maybe cranked up a notch this time around. But it wasn't that at all. This....this was emotionally brutal. Off the mental scale brutal, knocking my previous number one emotionally draining game, Life is Strange, off its perch. When the first narrative jolt occurs just a couple hours in, I was in shock...almost needed counselling! I mean what the hell, I did not embrace myself for that!

But in Naughty Dog's and Druckmann's narrative power, I trust...

...and whoa did they deliver on that trust.

This was the most powerful, epic and unforgettable narrative gaming experience I have ever had to date. I think this has surpassed the first game for me as a gaming narrative experience. But man, it was a shockingly unexpected grittier direction than anything I could ever imagine.

It's compelling storytelling with great gameplay mechanics that felt a tad more flexible than previous ND games which I do have to admit despite being a huge fan, can be somewhat sluggish and restricting even in the more cavalier Uncharted games. But that's the choice ND makes to ground our protagonist with relatively realistic movements appropriate to the character we control but not too realistic to the extent of killing the enjoyment. Its a fine balance and I think they got it perfect here in the context of this gritty as hell instalment.

There are other powerful narrative games that can rival this but most of the ones I have played are of the limited gameplay type or smaller production indies, such as Heavy Rain, Life is Strange, Her Story and What Remains of Edith Finch. None that I know of have the same balance of high-quality gameplay, seamless cinematic transition, fleshed-out characters, and visual/sound production style. Sure we got the big AAA epics like Horizon Zero Dawn, God of War, Days Gone, Bioshock trilogy, Mass Effect trilogy (my all-time favourite RPG) and ND's own Uncharted series that are considerably bigger on the story, and you know what, I probably have more "fun" playing those games too. But none matches the all-round impacting experience that Last of Us part II delivers. It's just simply in a league of its own.

What really stands out for me overall is the character evolutions and moral complexities that we as gamers are forced to be integrated into with an emotional binding to the characters. There are two outstanding characters in this game and one is as we expect, Ellie, whos emotionally complex journey is astonishing for a bloody console game. But there is another very surprising new female character called Abby, a brute force fighter with seriously complex motives and I now see after playing the game, is infamous on the internet....for the wrong pathetic reasons. God, I hate this world. Abby has moments that were badass and other moments that were... wtf. I so loved this complex character. May the internet bloaters rot in hell.

And so I played it a second time, straight after finishing it. I needed to see the whole picture in detail now that all the revelations are revealed making sense of little things like the background chats of enemies, the letters and environmental details that tell a story in itself as such collectables do in many other games. Even the superhero cards were fun to read and collect. One card was a supervillain called Dr Uckmann...is Druckmann trying to express something personal there?!

Fresh off the first playthrough, it was a 10/10 masterpiece but I was truly rattled from the experience. Would I still give it that rating, the second time around, now that the plot turns and character reveals no longer apply?

Finishing it a second, time I can say absolutely, I do. Despite knowing what's coming, the game was just so nuanced and dramatic, and emotionally affecting as the first time around, the only thing that I no longer have is the anxiety and foreboding fear for where this is all going...which actually made me feel so much more at ease this time so I could focus a lot more on the fun mechanics, making different choices in my combat and weapon preferences. Oh, by the way, I did replay this in new game plus mode so I didn't need to skill up from scratch. I also ended up getting platinum on the game, something I only do if I love a game enough and with Chapter Select, it was fairly easy hunting down those elusive collectables of which the journal entries and letters were my biggest desire to getting all because they added extra texture to the narrative.

Thinking about it more, the narrative structure and character drama remind me of the great Lindoff's TV series Lost. Yes, the GREAT Lindeloff and I don't give a toss what others think, especially those who hate him because of how it all ended! He is a master writer of character journeys and moral complexities. I see so much influence of that series here right down to the nonlinear and parallel perspective structure of the narrative. There may be other influences of TV shows and films that I may not have seen but I do see a lot more of Lost in here, because of the character change of perspectives throughout. Tarantino may have made this kind of nonlinear storytelling a cool trick but his stories don't delve deep into the changing perspectives of characters. If I was to look at possible non-linear movie narrative influences, I think this would be more akin to Orson Welle's Citizen Kane as we observe the best and worst of characters and their motives.

I think I clocked 65 to 70 hours playing on the first playthrough, in normal difficulty, which actually feels like the longest Naughty Dog game ever...but every second of it was terrific and the pacing was IMHO just right. There are many deliberate slow burns interspersed with cranked up tension. Talking about tension, how about that soundtrack? Man, that was brilliantly atmospheric with some standout thrilling beats and some amazing sounding instruments that have an innovative hybrid sound of bass strings and percussion that channels a little bit of Hans Zimmer's Inception.

But there are no main theme tunes this time around. The first game, (which now feels like a lightweight Disney movie in comparison!) had a couple of standout theme tunes, "The Path" and "Last of Us" with an overall vibrance and melancholy in minor keys to the whole soundtrack. Even the Left Behind DLC (greatest DLC ever!) had a further two great theme tunes to boot, "Fleeting" and "Left Behind". But this game has none that's easily identifiable apart from a slower apprehensive version of the original Last of Us theme tune, otherwise, it's mostly incidental music, atmospheric riffs and dashes of haunting melody abstracts. I am still yet to listen to the whole soundtrack in isolation but I feel this one is overall relentlessly sombre, often dark with seldom moments of uplift. While I adore the main tunes of the first game, I think what we get here, is an appropriately more mature and complex concoction of sounds that only a master composer in Gustavo, could deliver in his own unique style that marries into the game intrinsically. The first Last of Us game will still be the soundtrack that I will always go back to for my listening enjoyment as I suspect I won't get as much enjoyment from this sequel soundtrack in isolation because of that dominance of incidental music...but I can't judge yet until I do listen to it, which I will try to do tonight.

The second playthrough was much quicker as it was in Game plus mode with skills carried over from start and of course, my combat ability is very honed in by now.

As for visuals, what can I say, Ellie, Joel, Tommy, Abby, Jessie and a plethora of other characters all feel like real people, that I care about (or gleefully hate!) and it's come to a point in this remarkable era of gaming, where I don't want to believe these characters are CGI motion capture! They just seem so damn real, their expressions, nuances and I want to adopt Alice. I stood in that stadium, watching the ears of the cows twitch, the little lamb being more curious than the elder sheep, the dogs cutely sniffing for...oh crap, me...better hide. No wonder I took 70 hours to complete this. There are also little things that are an improvement such as the AI of np partners smart enough to get out of enemies sight, a notable immersive killing flaw in the first game, nicely rectified this time around.

I could go on but I think it's time to summarise. Seven years on from its release, the first Last of Us was still the greatest character-driven, cinematic narrative game I have ever played.

Then the sequel arrived.

10/10

EDIT: PS about that teaser, that was uh..."Naughty" Dog of them to deceive us, wasn't it?! Love the deception, though. But...I can now see it has brought up much hate. Not sure if I want to trawl through other people's opinions here now as I hate being affected by negativity....but I do care to know some stalwart members' thoughts, I just don't know if I can stomach the hate in between, if there are any, as I can see there is a "The Last Jedi" level backlash for this game on the internet. I shall not comment on that, though as I actually don't care. But I feel it important to privately message Naughty Dog my support in what I hope will be an ocean of support...and poor Laura Bailey for that matter. Doing that know, as I feel quite depressed about society today. I was looking forward, eagerly to posting my thoughts on the game after my second playthrough, then I caught up with the old news and I felt utterly deflated...but you know, I realise nothing really has changed over the million years of humanity...we just simply have something called the internet to expose what we truly are...a mixture of the good, the bad and the clickers...actually, I am being unfair to the poor clickers.

2nd EDIT: whoa, @fallinlight, I was referring to you earlier in this post but I was nowhere near that amount of posts...you could compile and publish that into an analysis book!

3rd Edit: Forgot, I'd like to thank @Stockholm for encouraging me to post my thoughts on the game. It felt good to share it.

Last edited:
Hey @fallinlight we got someone here is giving you a run for your money. Can't wait to see the 30,000 word dissertation in reply to that!

I've moved to the erm... back burner for a bit ha ha ha! Hope you are well mate. Trynna get my Atmos set up again, I think my receiver is bugging out!

Got rid of my PS4 Pro a couple of weeks ago as TLOU2 was the only game of this generation I was desperate to play before PS5 (although Cyberpunk looks good).

Kinda regret rushing through TLOU2. Still thinking about the game a couple of weeks later, and games rarely do that to me. Wished I'd savoured it more, taken it in a little longer and maybe given it a second play-through. Amazing experience.

I loved most of this game. The last hour or so dropped the ball in a big way (shooting range kills in a boring setting was not for me) compared to the rest of the game.

Some levels in particular - both in design and the stories you read and learn about - are wonderful. Some sections generated real emotion. I really liked what they did with where it went most of the time.

As a technical exercise it is a masterpiece. The design of the game and the graphics are superb. The way the cut scenes merge into the main game is brilliantly done. The sound design is excellent as well.

Something else to consider about Abby...

It was pretty shocking to see her torture Joel in a brutal fashion. Eventually, she is able to recognise that she took things too far. However is it any wonder that's the direction she (and her accomplices) took with Joel? When we get to the part of the story where we're at her settlement in the stadium we can see her walking past cells that are filled with terrified and tortured people and whilst she says she doesn't miss that place (So I assume she's had to torture before) she's able to sort of just put it aside. She then meets her leader/boss Isaac who also partakes in torturing prisoners.

Given that's obviously been her life for 4 years since seeing her father murdered, torture must have been the automatic choice for how to deal with Joel.

Something else to consider about Abby...

It was pretty shocking to see her torture Joel in a brutal fashion. Eventually, she is able to recognise that she took things too far. However is it any wonder that's the direction she (and her accomplices) took with Joel? When we get to the part of the story where we're at her settlement in the stadium we can see her walking past cells that are filled with terrified and tortured people and whilst she says she doesn't miss that place (So I assume she's had to torture before) she's able to sort of just put it aside. She then meets her leader/boss Isaac who also partakes in torturing prisoners.

Given that's obviously been her life for 4 years since seeing her father murdered, torture must have been the automatic choice for how to deal with Joel.

I had not thought about this before. Succinct and justified point there @caz2005, I completely agree.

most unlikeable character in the game.....

Mel! :D

Harshly judges Abby for something that she herself decided to collaborate/partake with!

Takes her unborn baby away from safety and goes on a mission just to prove to others that she's not useless because she's pregnant!

Her attitude in general!

Oooooh, I couldn't stand her! lol
Not to mention that she supposedly can't climb a rope after the mayhem in the warehouse in the chapter 'On Foot' ... so you have to find another way in order to let her in through the door that was blocked.

Literally the next area is the boat workshop, where she suddenly climbs the same rope you threw over a girder and had to jump from a ladder to reach the rope. What the hell, Mel???

Replaying the game and just reached the point where Ellie
corners Nora in the hospital's basement, breaks her arm with the pipe and proceeds to bash her skull in with it when Nora doesn't betray Abby by giving up her location (Nora actually didn't know so was using her last bit of life to show some moral backbone in the face of a brutal death).

On my first playthrough, I actually sat for a few minutes hoping that the option to either walk away or kill Nora instantly would flash up on the screen. Even before this point, I'd wanted Ellie to stop her self-destructive revenge crusade, but this scene really hammers the point home that Ellie is sinking deeper and deeper into a state of bloodyminded oblivion.

She didn't know Mel was pregnant until it was too late, but again that goes to show how her state of mind can give rise to consequences she's not prepared or equipped to live with.

Phew, just completed it. One word, epic.

My only real gripe was it did go on a bit too long, suffered a little with the same slow sections that spoilt Uncharted 4 and the epilogue to RDR2 for me. But it's a minor complaint, and it's one of my top ps4 games. Still GoW holds my number one spot though.

For pure epicness and graphics, 10/10 all day long.
Story was fantastic, another 10 there.
Due to the length of the game, some of the rinse and repeat gunfights got a bit tiresome so dropped a point there. Overall though, it's a 9.5/10.

Last edited:
i re-played tlou1 and then played 2, back to back and i thought the last of us 2 was solid 9/10.

maybe it's because i have no emotional connection to the first game but i really liked tlou2. i enjoyed both the story and gameplay and had real no complaints.

the level design and gameplay was AAA, i also really enjoyed how you could fully customise the difficulty settings. i maxed out all the setting apart from the amount of ammo found and stealth, this made the encounters with the enemies really fun ( the gameplay was very reminiscent of the metal gear solid games)

the only thing i didn't like was abby's main character design but i liked her story.

I might be in the minority but I would like to see a third game.

the only thing i didn't like was abby's main character design but i liked her story.
It was a little disappointing when
she whipped her top off and her boobies were little more than rock hard pecs
:D

I liked Abby though, and had more fun with
playing as her than I did playing as Ellie. A combination of better weapons and less grumpy character.

My only real gripe was it did go on a bit too long, suffered a little with the same slow sections that spoilt Uncharted 4 and the epilogue to RDR2 for me. But it's a minor complaint, and it's one of my top ps4 games.
After thinking about it, it's probably because we are so beaten down with their tested formulas. Naughty Dog with their very closed off compartmentalized wave shooter mixed with story sections, glued together with exploration and ""surprise"" falls from objects. Rockstar with their open world fetch stuff that starkly contrasts with their tight but thirteen a dozen mission structure. Again and again. You really need something more varied or fresh to hang up a 25 or in RDR2's case 50 hour story and not drag it. I haven't really looked into it as I don't remember much about RDR2 but aren't they quite similar too? Start with a snow level, good gang against bad gang that meddles th elonger you play, play as a double character, the fake peaceful farm epilogue, redemption for your killings as you take part in group dealings, a chapter on a different island where you help peeps late in the game to make you a better person, betrayal or falling out with your closest allies in the first part of the game, the long ass animations where the dev show off their eye for detail whether it bores you to death or not, etc.

Even The Last Of Us II alone is a carbon copy of the Uncharteds if you want to look at it in a bad way. The snow level from 2, the rope mechanics from 4, the jetski level from 1, the fire levels from 3 and 4, the deserted hotel from 2, the slow burning youth flashbacks from 3 and 4, the train tunnel levels from 3, the broken ship from 3, the vehicular combat pieces from all 4, the container and sliding rock mechanics from 4, the open world level from 4, Sniper level from 2, just from the top of my head.
This is all normal in the industry, but it adds to the fatigue. I'm sure it would have dragged even more for me the first playthrough if I had replayed the first The Last Of Us before this for instance.

maybe it's because i have no emotional connection to the first game but i really liked tlou2. i enjoyed both the story and gameplay and had real no complaints.

the level design and gameplay was AAA, i also really enjoyed how you could fully customise the difficulty settings. i maxed out all the setting apart from the amount of ammo found and stealth, this made the encounters with the enemies really fun

That's the most fun way of playing the game imo. I kept everything at Survivor difficulty apart from the resources setting which I knocked down to Normal in my first playthrough and Easy in my Survivor + replay of the game. I'd played TLOU Remastered in Survivor mode and because it doesn't have modular difficulty you end up approaching the majority of fights in the same way, i.e. sneak and stab rather than laying traps, sniping, shotgunning, smoke bombs, etc. Enemy encounters become a bit too repetitive in the original in Survivor mode.

Survivor difficulty in Part 2 is, imo, not even hard difficulty from the original game. Maybe somewhere between Normal and Hard from the original, and I don't think that was solely down to having more resources to play with during my Survivor playthrough in Part 2. Sometimes I restricted myself artificially for a certain area and only used sneak and stab tactics and it still felt more forgiving compared to the original. Edit - I wonder why Naughty Dog chose to make it easier than the original?

Did you not enjoy the original game then? I'd like to see Part 3 as well.

Did you not enjoy the original game then? I'd like to see Part 3 as well.

i think it's a good game and i thought it was amazing and groundbreaking first time around back in 2013 but i dont think its aged well. i find it hard to understand people's strong feelings towards joel as a character.

Replaying the game and just reached the point where Ellie
corners Nora in the hospital's basement, breaks her arm with the pipe and proceeds to bash her skull in with it when Nora doesn't betray Abby by giving up her location (Nora actually didn't know so was using her last bit of life to show some moral backbone in the face of a brutal death).
This isn't correct. Nora knew where Abby would be after she released her in the hospital, she asked Abby if she found Owen at the aquarium and she knows Abby would return to the aquarium with the medical supplies from the hospital. Nora also did give up the aquarium location to Ellie cause there's nothing in between the killing of Nora and the start of "the road to the aquarium".

I also thought it was a kinda cringy dialogue moment between Ellie and Nora there. Ellie has her at gunpoint and Nora answers with the "I hear his screams every night ... THAT LITTLE BITCH GOT WHAT HE DESERVED!" lmao that's some corny Hollywood stuff in comparison with how grounded they try to make the rest of the game.

This isn't correct. Nora knew where Abby would be after she released her in the hospital, she asked Abby if she found Owen at the aquarium and she knows Abby would return to the aquarium with the medical supplies from the hospital. Nora also did give up the aquarium location to Ellie cause there's nothing in between the killing of Nora and the start of "the road to the aquarium".

I also thought it was a kinda cringy dialogue moment between Ellie and Nora there. Ellie has her at gunpoint and Nora answers with the "I hear his screams every night ... THAT LITTLE BITCH GOT WHAT HE DESERVED!" lmao that's some corny Hollywood stuff in comparison with how grounded they try to make the rest of the game.

Thanks for pointing that out. Forgot about the
second part of the game where Nora springs Abby. I assumed the Ellie battered Nora to death in the cutscene but as you've said she must have tortured it out of her off-screen.

Wasn't Nora taunting Ellie though with that line? Rubbing salt into the wounds? In that context it seemed fine to me. Edit - Actually the first part of the line gave me the impression that Nora is haunted by Joel's cries of pain in much the same way Ellie is before catching herself and reacting to either letting her emotional guard down momentarily in front of Ellie or sympathising with what's driven her to come looking for revenge and then spitting out something hateful that she knew would provoke and hurt the person who has her cornered with a gun.

Last edited:
Don't worry my Swedish capital, I had the same idea about it as your original post during my first playthrough.

I think you can only really piece that together during your second playthrough when you have an overview of the situation. I don't want to say that's sloppy writing as it clearly isn't after you know Abby's timeline, however the torture or giving up the location thing is at least bad editing for me. Naughty Dog forces you to hit Nora three times at a level where Nora's head should be (also the viewpoint of the scene) and cuts away with a black screen after the third hit. You'd expect that's dunzo for Nora and she didn't tell you, but that's not possible so how Ellie got the aquarium info ... up in the air.

A nice touch would have been something along the lines like you did: sitting out the scene until the game takes over and hits Nora by itself, but only after Nora spills the beans. This way the players who search for the answer/explore possibilities get an answer while the others can just finish off Nora the moment the square indicator appears. :D But something like that definitely isn't Naughty Dog's style.

I’ve been away from this thread in case of spoilers so need to catch up.
Just finished it, 9/10 for me, absolutely superb. Yes it’s a marathon, but the attention to detail, graphics, physics, audio, soundtrack amazing...the list goes on.
Will be interesting to see what the pre/post launch drama was all about, some saying they wouldn’t buy it..
I was going to give it 10/10, but not sure I’ll play it again, so a top 9

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom