The Lost City of Z Blu-ray Review & Comments

Casimir Harlow

Movies Editor
Reaction score
I normally agree with your reviews but for me this film deserves no more than a 6. Picture and sound were ok though.

So is there definitely no UHD release on the horizon for this?

I'm on the fence with this one, same as with Silence, might just wait for price drop as there have been some very poor reviews.

I'm on the fence with this one, same as with Silence, might just wait for price drop as there have been some very poor reviews.
Silence is a worthier film, but this is more entertaining.

Just a minor niggle: it's Hunnam...

Charlie Hunnam - IMDb

Other than that, I think I like the premise of this film, might give it a go if it becomes available cheap...

Just a minor niggle: it's Hunnam...

Charlie Hunnam - IMDb

Other than that, I think I like the premise of this film, might give it a go if it becomes available cheap...
Thank god someone else noticed this - I actually thought I was getting it wrong all this time, but couldn't be bothered to Google to check!

ive just finished the book and its read it out loud to your mates good

Watched this last night, an 8 score is very generous. Personally no more than a 6 here. I will give a few reasons why.

It was overly long and very very disjointed, one scene he is in the Amazonia the next he is in London or at home with his wife and children.

Also...
There is also some very laughable scenes, in the Amazon, middle of nowhere, and a member of the exhibition is unwell, Fawcett say's you can take our last donkey and an Indian to guide you back, as if in a miracle he plucked a donkey and an Indian from out of nowhere!! before this there was not a donkey or any Indians travelling with them.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom