The Man in the High Castle (Amazon) The Final Season 4 TBC

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Ridley Scott is attached to adapt another of Philip K. Dick‘s works, he will executive produce 'The Man in the High Castle', a four-part miniseries for Syfy.

Frank Spotnitz (The X-Files) will write the script, set in an alternate version of 1962 in which Germany and Japan won World War II and are now occupying the U.S.

raigraphixs said:
Ridley Scott is attached to adapt another of Philip K. Dick‘s works, he will executive produce 'The Man in the High Castle', a four-part miniseries for Syfy.

Frank Spotnitz (The X-Files) will write the script, set in an alternate version of 1962 in which Germany and Japan won World War II and are now occupying the U.S.

Ooh that sounds good thanks and I must say I'm quite partial to Dicks works and I've enjoyed most of the adaptations over the years.

As a huge fan of Philip K Dick, I recently re-read the novel in preparation. Really looking forward to see how this compares, should be very interesting.

I bet the U.S. Has booming economy in this...

Definitely interesting, I thought it was a good take on the novel, it gets my vote.

really enjoyed it.

Also liked the US Mad Dogs (though I've never seen the UK version)

I watched this last night. It was not bad, I would watch a few more episodes at least. No characters really stood out for me as being interesting but obviously it's only a pilot so not enough time to get to know them. You can tell they've spent a bit of money on this as it looks very polished.

I thought it was pretty good, the ending left me keen to see more. I think I'd personally like to see it wrapped up in one limited series/mini series if they get the go ahead for it. It does look nice and very well made, the production values were pretty impressive. It'd be a shame if it doesn't go beyond just the pilot episode

Just watched this tonight. Very well made and as others have said high production values. It's a bit depressing though, a few more episodes like this and I'd want to jump off a cliff.

- Picked up to series

Not surprised, as this is was the most watched pilot from Amazon. If this goes well, would like to see them tackle Flow My Tears, the Policeman Said.

Are Amazon like netflix with their own original series?

On the debut date all episodes are up or are they drip fed weekly?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom