The Mask Of Zorro 4K

Watched this tonight with the kids - absolutely brilliant. It's stood the test of time in my opinion, very entertaining and full of classic swash-buckling action.

Visually it looks fantastic in 4K HDR and the Dolby Atmos track is really energetic.

Highly recommended!

Just watched zorro on Apple TV in DV/DA & it was a great transfer & the audio was also very good - the end explosion was incredible & the reverb in the cave was well executed as well!!! An absolute bargain at £3.99!!!!!!!!

Just watched zorro on Apple TV in DV/DA & it was a great transfer & the audio was also very good - the end explosion was incredible & the reverb in the cave was well executed as well!!! An absolute bargain at £3.99!!!!!!!!
Finally someone else understands my explosion love !

As a tribute to just how bombastic the audio is on this I’m told there was a full on storm outside yesterday when I was watching this, rain, thunder, the works.

Missed every bit of it :)

Still a very enjoyable movie, more deliberately comedic than I remember, not always successfully.

As with Air Force One, Mask of Zorro is getting a 4K Steelbook with DV. Unlikely to be a UK release.

As with Air Force One, Mask of Zorro is getting a 4K Steelbook with DV. Unlikely to be a UK release.

Air Force One certainly won't get a UK disc as it's with Disney here, but the Mask of Zorro steelbook might actually be in with a chance since Sony oddly opted not to bring the 2020 disc to the UK and the steelbook would be an opportunity to correct that oversight.

If it corrects a weird bug with that disc where the pop up menu appears during the end credits then I'd be more than happy to replace it.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom