The Mask Reboot (TBC)

Drax1

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Couldn't find a thread for it, so for better or worse, I've added this...
Jim Carrey's most iconic role looks set for a reboot as the original comic book creator Mike Richardson talks up ideas for a reboot, and a female led comedian fronting the franchise. File this one under 'looking very likely'. Maybe Jamie Kennedy didn't quite kill things off permanently...

The Mask creator has a comedian in mind for a female-led reboot

The-Mask-reboot-913.jpg

Would be down if Jim returns but a female led comedian fronting the franchise, now c'mon 🤮

yeah im not sure about this hollywood does seem to be rebooting a lot lately i guess its extremely hard to think of original ideas today but if jim carrey comes back to his role it could be interesting

I'd be happy for a reboot'quel which is more in line with a Deadpool tone. Not breaking 4th wall stuff but at least more adult tone like the original comics.
XSJe2SM.jpg

yeah im not sure about this hollywood does seem to be rebooting a lot lately i guess its extremely hard to think of original ideas today but if jim carrey comes back to his role it could be interesting

It isn't that they can't think of original ideas, it's that they can't market them. Existing properties are usually an easier sell.

I have close to zero investment in this franchise so honestly couldn't give a fudge if they reboot it or not.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom