The PC General Chat Thread

Sebastalona

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
A place for the AVF PC community to talk about all things PC, other gaming, off-topic.....whatever you like.

Go!

:thumbsup:

I'm going to have soup for dinner with toast :smashin:

Ce2hzlp.png

Last edited:
It's still cold in April :(
Indeed barely 4 or 5c id guess here. Sunny tho.

Going to clean the car soon as have sun and dry for first time this year it seems :laugh: Then grab some cans for tonight as im off all week :arty:

Examples of topics from GT5 GC thread:

Fishcakes
COD4 Map names
Whats the best Roast Dinner
Flu
Organising Race nights
Weird sex toys (aka Xbox 360 speed wheel)
Dealing with the consequences of spontaneous tech purchases with the wife!
Fishing
Season Ticket prices

Like I say, anything goes!:D

PC, it's gone mad innit [/Daily Mail Mode Off]

Who's getting a PS4/Xbox 730?

will at some point when my Forza or GT's appear but staying well away from initial batches as they will probably explode or melt into a puddle of plastic.

Who's getting a PS4/Xbox 730?

If the PS4 launches with Gran Turismo 6, and they righted all the wrongs of GT5 than [-]I will[/-] my son will be geting one for Christmas.:D

Anyone any good recommendations for a digital camera that records full HD. Around £200. Was thinking of a Lumix.

CrucialM500 said:
I picked up a TZ30 when I didn't want a SLR with me.

Any good? That's the one I was looking at. Gets good reviews.

Anyone any good recommendations for a digital camera that records full HD. Around £200. Was thinking of a Lumix.

I sold up all my DSLR kit not too long ago and picked up a Canon SX40 HS. Very pleased with it, the zoom is incredible.

People still wash their own cars, what dreadful proles.

Opinions on cheese on toast with Bovril!

Last edited:
I'm going to Hungary for a month holiday soon and need to buy a car cam which reads over itself if I don't tell it to save the last so many hours, needs to be good qual, any ideas?

I'm going to Hungary for a month holiday soon and need to buy a car cam which reads over itself if I don't tell it to save the last so many hours, needs to be good qual, any ideas?

How much do you want to spend?

I bought a semi decent one for £100

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom