The Peanut Butter Falcon Blu-ray Review & Comments

Casimir Harlow

Movies Editor
Reaction score
Watched this a few months back and thoroughly enjoyed it with the family. The ending was a little "silly" and predicatable but it didn't detract from the rest of the film which was, how can I put it, "nice" (in a good way)

Overall well worth a watch and I'd go 7.5 rather than an 8 because of the ending ;)

G

I'm really looking forward to this. Had no idea about it until I spotted the thread in the main movie section.

Are there really no extras though? No making of, deleted scenes etc? Would have been interested in learning some more about Zack Gottsagen.

I'm really looking forward to this. Had no idea about it until I spotted the thread in the main movie section.

Are there really no extras though? No making of, deleted scenes etc? Would have been interested in learning some more about Zack Gottsagen.

Nothing. I think it's partly due to the fact that it's not a Lionsgate UK release, so Lionsgate US may own the rights to the (admittedly minimal) extras which adorned the US disc (Region A, AFAIK).

Great film, extras are included in the iTunes version, very good year for Lebeouf with this and the excellent Honey Boy.

iTunes Extras
Discover the inspiring story of how Zack Gottsagen became the star of THE PEANUT BUTTER FALCON and brought the cast together as a family. Also included, a Photo gallery from the making of THE PEANUT BUTTER FALCON.

That's exactly what I'm after. Why for the love of god couldn't they have got that on the Blu? Somehow.

Anyways, cheers for that info guys.

Thanks for the Review, Cas. I would have missed this otherwise & it is now on the list to watch

Cheers Cas,
I’ll check this out.
I’m also wanting to check out his 2019 film Honey Boy, mixed reviews but after watching this round table, he has me interested....

For those yet to see it, it's currently on special promo at Amazon for a 99p rental.
Yep, just watched it, & truly superb.
A real "feel good" movie with a great message but at the same time no axes ground or massive messages shoved down ones throat. Yeah!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom