Question The Phantom Blu Ray

ml337

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Now that long OOP The Phantom (Billy Zane) is being reprinted. Anyone know of an alternative UK-freindly site that I can buy from? Its up on Amazon for $10 but with $7 of shipping costs (higher than I remember) it may take it over the £15 threshold. Doesn't seem to be on WowHD. Any ideas?

It shows up for me on Wow:

D79F1A7B-4640-42A1-8F09-66D438DD6BF4.png

If you still can’t find it have a look at deepdiscount.com, it’s a sister company to Wow.

Ah fantastic! Thank you Mike. For some reason I couldn't find it. Very helpful
And if you don't mind me asking where did you get that Murder by Decree blu from?

Ah fantastic! Thank you Mike. For some reason I couldn't find it. Very helpful
And if you don't mind me asking where did you get that Murder by Decree blu from?

WowHD as well :)

Three weeks from order to delivery, but to put it in perspective Wow orders were normally two weeks to Ireland even pre Covid, so considering my current problems with Mario on eBay that’s perfectly fine by me.

Nice! I've started ordering more from the WowHD. Such a handy source. Although I forgot about the very flimsy packaging on some of the budget dvd and blu titles. Literally looks like the front and back of the case are caving in on the cheapest titles lol

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom