The Premium Collection (HMV Exclusive Blu-rays)

Attachments

• TBf20F.jpg
    TBf20F.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 164
  • CotT.jpg
    CotT.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 160
Another one for the mystery books though as its been out here for years. I suppose we could say its the premier for the digibook content. Be a real coup if they did actually do a digibook version.
Have Warner ever released a digibook in the UK?
I've got the current version.
I watched it the other night.
This new release will do me just fine.

Yes!!! Two I haven’t already got! [emoji1303] In for both of these methinks.

I can see the bosses at HMV running (or brisk walking at least) round the office high-fiving each other whilst chanting "we finally got him! we finally got him!" :laugh:

I can see the bosses at HMV running (or brisk walking at least) round the office high-fiving each other whilst chanting "we finally got him! we finally got him!" :laugh:

[emoji23]

I've got Gwangi on US DVD. Haven't watched it in ages. Might give it a spin on the weekend and then decided on picking up the Premium edition.

Although I feel it is one of the lesser Harryhausen movies its a no brainer to get the Bluray if you only have the dvd. I've got the US release which I think was a Warner Archive title but with Harryhausen the artcards and slip make nice collectables although I won't be going for Clash of the Titans as I have the digibook but even with the printed material as an added booklet that makes the UK Premium release a good one
It's one I haven't watched for some time so I may not double dip.
I've had to strap down my movie spending as I just buy too much with no where to put them.

It’s done by the Hildebrandt brothers, who did the original iconic Star Wars poster, they’re pretty similar, if only for the fact that the main actors depicted look nothing like how they are in the film but the villain in the back of the shot is a pretty good likeness :D

587588F2-40CC-4D74-A79D-0A386C1692A2.jpeg

D7D28CEB-73F8-4C76-BF94-2F25448D9072.jpeg

Have pre-orderd The Beast From 20,000 Fathoms & The Valley Of Gwangi which has a special place in my heart as a very young boy viewing i remember crying my eyes out at the ending.

Beast From 20,000 Fathoms & The Valley Of Gwangi have been dispatched hope they turn up for the weekend :)

I ordered Titans and Gwangi. Didn't know 20000 Fathoms was out on the same day. Have to find something to go with it.
Nothing else quite like a Creature Double Feature.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom