The Undoing (HBO/Sky Atlantic) October 25 2020 / October 26, 2020 (Sky Atlantic & NOW TV)

mafaa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
HBO Orders ‘The Undoing’ Limited Series With ‘BLL’s Nicole Kidman Starring & David E. Kelley Writing

Adapted by Kelley, The Undoing centers on Grace Sachs (Kidman), who is living the only life she ever wanted for herself. She’s a successful therapist on the brink of publishing her first book, has a devoted husband and young son who attends an elite private school in New York City. Weeks before her book is published, a chasm opens in her life: a violent death, a missing husband, and, in the place of a man Grace thought she knew, only a chain of terrible revelations. Left behind in the wake of a spreading and very public disaster, and horrified by the ways in which she has failed to heed her own advice, Grace must dismantle one life and create another for her child and herself.

Whenever I read a drama with..."for her child and herself."... my eyes roll.

When I saw Nicole Kidman was in this and the title, I though it might be about reversing all the god awful plastic surgery she keeps having.

Last edited:
Thanks looks interesting, now added to my sky planner

yeah I'm a fan of Grant these days as well, so this has me interested. Looks decent.

Whether it is or not though, I'll wait and see what my AVF brethren have to say about it first!

Episode 1

Good but nothing new here. Still interested in finding out who did the deed

Nudity on show jealousy could have been reason or not

Last edited:
Episode 1

Good but nothing new here. Still interested in finding out who did the deed

Nudity on show jealousy could have been reason or not
My first thought was, oh I see, Grant is the romcom element that's about to vanish and with it the warmth and humour. Great.
Elena appeared to target Grace, which made me wonder if Jonathon is the father and then off he trots?
Is Grace the one? She recalled an event in the locker room we never saw before....
Typical Kelly stuff though: that will no doubt be twisted along the way to the women's favour with unreasonable/dumb men, for the 'big' reveal at the end.

re nudity, I noticed they were careful to keep Matilda De Angelis headless for the locker room (un)reveal, to prevent all those dirty people out there taking screen grabs. At least she certainly doesn't need a body double as the reason why. Ay caramba!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom