raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Renewed for a 24-episode final 11th Season ending in 2022

Previously, let's do a spinoff instead

Last edited by a moderator:

Pussies. She should've died ages back, what with all her self-abusive meanderings.

I was happy to see an end is finally in sight, but, it's a shame a spin off with who are essentially the two leads is on the way. Guess that means they both survive the finale. Can't we just have a proper ending like the magnificent Breaking Bad gave us?! Wait a minute...;)

Of course Rick Grimes is coming back for the finale. Was never any doubt. It'll set the scene for his upcoming film's as well.

And if Rick's back, I'm back :devil:

Of course Rick Grimes is coming back for the finale. Was never any doubt. It'll set the scene for his upcoming film's as well.

And if Rick's back, I'm back :devil:

filming its eleventh and final season

EtvTIcLUUAAeqWa.jpg

Last edited:
Pussies. She should've died ages back, what with all her self-abusive meanderings.
One of the reasons I gave up on the show she’s an awful character.

Just watched the latest episode on Fox (NowTV) and enjoyed it, but what the hell is up with the sound mix on TWD? Past seasons, it’s always been quiet throughout. This season I’m finding dialogue really quiet, music and sound effects really loud. Spent the whole episode turning the volume up and down :rolleyes:.

Just watched the latest episode on Fox (NowTV) and enjoyed it, but what the hell is up with the sound mix on TWD? Past seasons, it’s always been quiet throughout. This season I’m finding dialogue really quiet, music and sound effects really loud. Spent the whole episode turning the volume up and down :rolleyes:.
Yep same here, just ended up turning it down and switching on subtitles!

Did anyone else notice the Predator like soundtrack whilst they were in the woods? Must admit it just made me wish I was watching that!

Yep same here, just ended up turning it down and switching on subtitles!

Did anyone else notice the Predator like soundtrack whilst they were in the woods? Must admit it just made me wish I was watching that!
Pred. yeah i mentioned in my post, it stood out
the S10c thread

This continues to play up the western element whilst throwing in lord knows what in both style and music. How dare they put that crap version of Leonard Cohen's classic song in there. I guess they didn't want to pay for his but play up to a woke version.
They finally tame Carol and bring back an angsty Maggie again. The days of a level headed character leading any of these shows is well past and, any other characters within saying, no, I'm not following you.
The sound was poor, I needed subs to hear what bushman hunter said to Maggie.

What would be nice is if the man who started it all came back and directed the last 5 or so eposides.
The legend that is Mr Frank Darabont.

I too feel that TWD has run it's course and has become quite repetitive over the last few seasons. Kinda lost interest in it after the Gov, as they moved on to rinsing Negans character to death!!

Glad to see closure on the horizon at last. Won't miss the annoying crickets sound in the background in pretty much every episode that's for sure!!

What would be nice is if the man who started it all came back and directed the last 5 or so eposides.
The legend that is Mr Frank Darabont.

I too feel that TWD has run it's course and has become quite repetitive over the last few seasons. Kinda lost interest in it after the Gov, as they moved on to rinsing Negans character to death!!

Glad to see closure on the horizon at last. Won't miss the annoying crickets sound in the background in pretty much every episode that's for sure!!

King Frank.

Anyone who goes and back and watches the first season again will see a very different show to what we got. That's the show that I wanted.

Also killing off
Bernthal's Shane
was the biggest mistake the show ever made

I have to keep checking this thread now just incase I miss Rick returning.

But always have my bleach and wire brush close at hand.

They've always got time for a Walking Dead lawsuit.

^^^ I think his top team will leave you alone as they're busy with Dominion and Smartmatic

rich's lawyers are representing Dominion and Smartmatic in the multi-billion dollar case against the dumbest lawyers to be currently walking on the face of the earth.

I'd better watch out.... 🤔

22 August 2021

#1 Teaser

Re video subtitle; does that sound like Norman Reedus answering questions? :confused:

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom