The Walking Dead (AMC) Season 10c (Feb 2021)

Sadly not looking good for Ezekiel

Great game, not! - rating Walker hotness! Wtf :laugh:

Nut tapping Beta is in play!!
Became a cluster fudge next to the bus!

Negan- Beta confrontation tease was worth it

episode 5... the Negan bits are the best bits. They actually had an early seasons TWD kind of feel for me.
The rest, I wasn't too fussed about. Without Negan it would've been a bit flat for me, like last week's. Only 3 eps left to the mid season break and it's feeling like it's treading water the way it always does.
I think Daryl's spoken more this season than in the previous 8 combined. His anecdotes are crap though so he could probably do with the practice

Totally agree .. to the point where I actually started fast forwarding some of the boring character scenes o_O

Without Negan, there would be very little else left for me. I think we have now lost far too many of the original strong characters and the replacements are very much inferior / uninteresting.

The Whisperer storyline also feels like it has gone off the boil instead of carrying the momentum from the last season.

episode 5... the Negan bits are the best bits. They actually had an early seasons TWD kind of feel for me.
The rest, I wasn't too fussed about. Without Negan it would've been a bit flat for me, like last week's. Only 3 eps left to the mid season break and it's feeling like it's treading water the way it always does.
I think Daryl's spoken more this season than in the previous 8 combined. His anecdotes are crap though so he could probably do with the practice
Like Glenn01 I'm with you 100% on this and like Glenn the ffwd was applied throughout the show apart from the Negan bits. JDM is an absolute scene stealer, a real badass and so charismatic. Just get rid of loads of the characters and focus on him and a few of the others out in the wilds rather then settled in boring communities. I don't want to watch the walking good life dead!

Negan what are you up to now :smashin:

episode 7
did I understand the end of the episode correctly?
Dr Dante is actually a Whisperer, and not just any Whisperer but the one that held Siddiq in place and made him watch Alpha behead Enid (yay!), Henry (yay!) and everyone else? And he did more than just choke Siddiq out... he killed him?
That's what it looked like. If that's right, I actually find that the most interesting thing they've done in a while.
Nice to have a bit more of old school Carol doing her thing again. Carol
laughs at Jack Bauer's full pharmaceutical kit

episode 7
did I understand the end of the episode correctly?
Dr Dante is actually a Whisperer, and not just any Whisperer but the one that held Siddiq in place and made him watch Alpha behead Enid (yay!), Henry (yay!) and everyone else? And he did more than just choke Siddiq out... he killed him?
That's what it looked like. If that's right, I actually find that the most interesting thing they've done in a while.
Nice to have a bit more of old school Carol doing her thing again. Carol
laughs at Jack Bauer's full pharmaceutical kit

Episode 7: Open Your Eyes

Yeah that turned into a :eek: Shocker

I was getting a bit bored with Siddiq storyline, this turned it around.

RE your spoiler the mouth clicks gives it away and that's what happened and X was one.

this guy got it 3 weeks prior :)

Daryl need some to stop dog scratching his back up so bad, lol
and give dog mouth fresheners, daryl turned his own face around when dog got too close :D

Last edited:
Im looking forward to the mid-season finale coming up

#8 The World Before

It was a awesome start charting
Dante's group infiltration

Then picked up to that cliff hanger

One of the weakest episodes of the season for me, very disappointing.

was that a cliff hanger? talk about damp squib. Just find myself waiting for more Negan on screen and hoping for more characters to be offed.

Gabriel/Dante though :eek:

As for the ending, expect Negan or Lydia, or both, to come and save the day, next year

I hate these mid season cliffhanger breaks. I’ve lost interest by the time it comes around again.

Lauren Cohan to return second half of the season

lauren-cohan-jacket.jpg

Last edited:
All series are back on NowTV (until 6 March) but none tagged as HD 5.1 even with the boost pass

#9 Squeeze (US)

I enjoyed it, don't i always

Carol let out a huge roar at the start, it knocked the wind out of her :D

Negan & Alpha got naked and got it on! 👀

The cave sequence was good, more moments of figures running at them in the dark would had been better.
Carol the loose cannon again is to blame when it goes wrong :facepalm: Daryl has her back

Haven’t watched an episode since the final of season 8 and wondering if I should dive back in or are it’s best days behind it?

Bit of a squeeze for Jerry. Negan got his kink on, after washing that shit off pretty quickly. @raigraphixs did you find ep 1 of Dispatches from Elsewhere carried on straight after? I initially thought this was going to be a 97min ep of TWD, but it was two separate (AMC) shows.

Bit of a squeeze for Jerry. Negan got his kink on, after washing that sh*t off pretty quickly. @raigraphixs did you find ep 1 of Dispatches from Elsewhere carried on straight after? I initially thought this was going to be a 97min ep of TWD, but it was two separate (AMC) shows.

Yeah I was hoping it was a double and Dspatches was just s promo! I did not watch the latter in full

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom