Question The Walking Dead: Season 5 cover misprint

ChrisMac99

Established Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know how to get a replacement Blu-ray sleeve for The Walking Dead: The Complete Fifth Season? (It says The Complete Fourth Season on the spine.)

I've tried contacting Entertainment One via Facebook and Twitter and had no response. I've now sent an e-mail to Amazon (who supplied it) in the hope that they might offer some advice...

Did you ask through this one? Because they seem to be replying to people there.

eOne Films

I have done but got no reply. Perhaps I'll try again.

Finally got a reply through Facebook. They're sending a replacement. [emoji106]

I got a replacement through, problem is the new one says 5 disc set on the front when the old one said 6 disc set, oh well it will have to do

The slip cover states 5 disc set as does the new sleeve.

The standard Season 5 is a 5 disc set.
Are people getting confused with the Amazon exclusive which has a bonus DVD disc.

yea my one is the amazon 6 disc set, and the sleeve said 6 disc set on the front., the replacement does not

Doubt they've bothered printing replacements for the Amazon exclusive. Probably just the standard edition that most people would've bought.

I contacted Entertainment One via their Facebook page regarding the misprinted cover last week and a few days later noticed a message from them saying that a replacement would be sent shortly.

Well, I received it yesterday via recorded delivery. The item was only sent on Monday and it was extremely well-packed. I have the Amazon 6-disc boxset with the bonus disc and the replacement sleeve now correctly says Fifth Season on the spine and 6-discs on the front cover. I would not have been too bothered if they hadn't replaced it as the outer slipcase that houses the plastic amaray boxset was already correct but it is nice that they even bothered to fix it, and so promptly.

Great service from E-One. :clap:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom