There's a special place in hell for...

DrPhil

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
We all have those little things that annoy us. But then there are the things that fit into the category that makes justifiable homicide a thing.

People driving in the overtaking lane who are not overtaking is a given.

But I'm now adding the person at work who keeps leaving coffee granuals in the sugar. What the F is wrong with this person?

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

We all have those little things that annoy us. But then there are the things that fit into the category that makes justifiable homicide a thing.

But I'm now adding the person at work who keeps leaving coffee granuals in the sugar. What the F is wrong with this person?

Bet that person is the same person who goes for the coffee/sugar with a slightly damp spoon, leading the bits in the jar to congeal. Infuriating.

Bet that person is the same person who goes for the coffee/sugar with a slightly damp spoon, leading the bits in the jar to congeal. Infuriating.
Most likely. I'm a tea drinker so I don't venture into the coffee jar to see what unholy mess they've left there before they move on to the destruction of the sugar bowl.

Poor guy at work, they have read this and are really upset, they didn't realise they were causing such offence. In future they promise to lick all the coffee granules off the spoon before using it for the sugar.

Cheers,

Nigel

...the person at work who keeps leaving coffee granuals in the sugar. What the F is wrong with this person?

...maybe this is where he's going to end up?...
2e2559a25430f2384f581d80637058f4.jpg

...along with the folk that can't spell 'granules'.

:)

on a scale of 1 - 10 how bad is it to use a spoon to make coffee and then use it to make tea , it rates about a 1000 on my scale , can't stand bloody coffee 🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢

on a scale of 1 - 10 how bad is it to use a spoon to make coffee and then use it to make tea , it rates about a 1000 on my scale , can't stand bloody coffee 🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢
Three spoons required.
One in the coffee canister for moving coffee granules to the mug(s)
One in the sugar canister for moving sugar to the mug(s)
One in the used tea-bag container for stirring, squeezing tea-bags. Rinse under boiled water from the kettle before returning.
Bliss. Until an untrained beverage operative is allowed near the kitchenette.

People who write clickbait thread titles are one for me - any thread title which is a sentence fragment, requiring you to open the thread to find the second half.

People who put the mouth of their water bottle onto the water dispenser! Gross!

People who put the mouth of their water bottle onto the water dispenser! Gross!

But I lick it clean before I do that!

How about, a big sign stuck on the door of a cupboard under or above the sink usual does a trick, particular now with health / cleanliness being higher up their in the minds of all I.E.

“Do not spread germs, please use a different clean spoon for coffee and suger and do not fill water bottles directly from the water dispenser because contact spreads germs”

People who write clickbait thread titles are one for me - any thread title which is a sentence fragment, requiring you to open the thread to find the second half.
The reason it is a fragment sentence is because it is inviting others to finish it with what they think deserves the honour, hence promoting a fun discussion about people's pet hates.

Plus "there's a special place in hell for the person at work who keeps leaving coffee granuals in the sugar" is a tad long for a title!

What the title really should have been was 'You'll never believe these 27 things that there is a special place in hell for' :rotfl:

Number sixteen will leave you speechless

Number sixteen will leave you speechless

Yes, right next to an ad 'these woman of (some random place which they think is close to you by your internet connection but is actually nowhere near you) are desperate to meet you

Completely agree but on second thought this one could run and run if people add their own answers to "There's a special place in hell for...".

For me, at least today, it's:

...people who send you an IM that just says "hi" and wait for you to respond before getting to the point.

I'm not playing that game, ya bastid. State your business in your first message and stop wasting our time.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom