Titanfall - Gamertag Exchange Thread

If you see my GT keep ya nut down. ;)
GT: sweeetfa

Wrong thread sorry tones ;)

chrisharry12345 on the one. just add me and feel free to invite or grop in games whenever :)

Any AVF guys feel free to add me, I have a new gamer tag / account on Xbox ONE, so I'm doing a pretty fair impression of Billy no mates.

I'm playing

Titanfall
CODGhosts
Asssasins Creed.

Dexta XB1

Thanks

Bought Titanfall a week or so ago to give myself a break frmo being destroyed on BF4 night after night... I love it!

GT: kelvinpapp

I will throw in my tag for anyone who is after a easy target!

GT: ElkyVI

If you see my GT keep ya nut down. ;)
GT: sweeetfa

Mines. MarkWWW

Only a lowly level at the moment

chrisharry12345 on the one. just add me and feel free to invite or grop in games whenever :)

All added.

Some of us will be on tonight if anyone wants to join the games. Normally we have a party going and a few of us in a lobby. If you want to join then just join the party and ask for an invite and if we have room we will back out and get you in.
No need for a mic if you dont want to chat but its much better when you have someone to laugh with and swear to and if a Bro is on your back you can shout out and ask for your Titan Bro's to smash that Bro off ;)

Nice one ill try and get on at some point. is there a usual time in the evening?

Thanks, I've just had my new XB1 delivered, my old one's HDMI out died.

Will be setting up Sunday.

morning all. if u wanna have someone to play Titanfall with add Los Cassidy

Just bought this as it's nice and cheap and the season pass is also stupidly cheap, so please add me Goooner1

Anyone feel free to add me if I'm not on your FL already...... Nemesis X2

Playing this and loving it. It's kept me off Far Cry 4 since I got it on Friday and that's high praise because FC4 is awesome too.

weaponx031277

Got back into this in a big way the last few days after trying to stick with the mess that the Halo MCC is.

Add me please - although be warned I've only played a handful of times... OriginalMoo

I think so.. You were always in the top two of our team ;)

So after buying the season pass, I'm really enjoying the game after a couple of months off.

But there often seems to be hardly anyone playing it! At the moment for example, on each of the expansion packs it says there are around 9 people playing each one in my region and about 17 worldwide.

Are there really that few people playing?

So after buying the season pass, I'm really enjoying the game after a couple of months off.

But there often seems to be hardly anyone playing it! At the moment for example, on each of the expansion packs it says there are around 9 people playing each one in my region and about 17 worldwide.

Are there really that few people playing?

Iv not really had to wait for any of the games on DLC lobby's so I'd say it's fibbing. Longest wait was about 2 minutes

Just bought this and love it. Please add, Zola Eclipse

Hope to catch up with some of you guys soon - just started with it and its great fun.

Gamertag is del 86
I will try and add a few of you and see you online :)

My GT is rossymcg,
I'm grab a game when ever I can, I usually go in for attrition always plenty playing that,
What exactly does a season pass gain? I'm enjoying what the game has to offer with out paying for anything else

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom