Today I learned (TIL)........

TI(R)L (re-learnt) how to use EIGRP and various other bits and bobs. That's what happens when you learn something and don't use it for almost two years... I think I need a more relevant job!

edit: not that EIGRP is in particular demand anyway, but.. I digress.

Last edited:
Like Kaliningrad?

Not content with land grabs , Russia once it has something of yours won't give it back

Romanian Treasure - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You can imagine an AVF thread on it: Help! I gave my mate some AV gear to look after when my house was flooded - now he says he remembers it differently, and that he thought they were a gift. What would you do? If it makes any difference, he is nuclear-capable.

You can imagine an AVF thread on it: Help! I gave my mate some AV gear to look after when my house was flooded - now he says he remembers it differently, and that he thought they were a gift. What would you do? If it makes any difference, he is nuclear-capable.

Ah that's a tough one indeed! fish finger in the curtain pole?

I shouldn't have ignored the fact that 6 weeks ago my local garage overfilled my oil level by an inch on my dipstick because I've had a low coolant warning light appear twice this week :(.

That Count Duckula appeared as a baddie in Dangermouse.

Dangermouse - Frankenstoat meets Duckula - Thames…:

That Count Duckula appeared as a baddie in Dangermouse.

Dangermouse - Frankenstoat meets Duckula - Thames…:

Further to that, finding out that Marvel did a comic run of Duckula. Next Marvel movie Duckula vs Howard?

I'm not sure I can take much more of these revelations. I need to go have a laydown.

I need David Jason's number right now

TIL about full and half duplex. No way! I did not get that! No wonder wifi can be so crap!

TIL that I really am not valued at work, or at least that's how it seems. I don't just mean based on my work, but down to general attitude. Time to start looking seriously.

TIL that a multi billion dollar company can royally fudge up my wages then ask for more back than they actually overpaid me.

TIL (or last night to be exact) that eating a large mixed tomato salad as a starter can have an explosive reaction in your digestive system that will have you driving at 90mph to get home in time to unload a torrent of filth with such aggresive force you'll wake the children.

On the plus side - afterwards, you'll feel magic.

TIL (or last night to be exact) that eating a large mixed tomato salad as a starter can have an explosive reaction in your digestive system that will have you driving at 90mph to get home in time to unload a torrent of filth with such aggresive force you'll wake the children.

On the plus side - afterwards, you'll feel magic.

But it was it the meal or bacteria on said meal. You need to go and try again somewhere else to test the theory.:eek:

TIL of a second use of contact - less cats (cards, but my phone predicted cats and that's funnier) besides paying for your lunch, without spending what must seem like forever to those behind you, fishing for change. The second use is to replace my Oyster card - finally something that means I can decrease the amount of plastic in my wallet.

TIAL that it's always worth checking Amazon.de before ordering something (a Braun kitchen blender in this case), it works out cheaper than anywhere else I could find.

I would also like contact-less cats, as I tend to be allergic to most breeds. Thank you, Monsanto.

TIL that my other half is stick of living in France too and really wants to move back to the UK !!!! Happy days !!!! :)

Now gotta find a job and somewhere to live.......

TIL my car appears to want to change gear when it wants, not when I want it to.

TIL, well not quite today it was last Wednesday that the college course I signed up for this term is going to be harder than I though. I had the impression I could wing it but think I will have to work at it the old brain cells don't tick as well as they used to.

TIL my car appears to want to change gear when it wants, not when I want it to.
Auto I take it? Otherwise that would be quite worrying... VW-Audi group, or some other?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom