Tomtoc Padfolio Case for iPad Pro

donka

Prominent Member
Reaction score
If you are new to the Tomtoc brand, I encourage you to take a look at their website. They offer an excellent range of iPad and laptop bags/cases and similar accessories and I am generally very impressed with the quality of their products.

This case here is a rigid shell case for the iPad Pro 11 but also fits the Pro 10.5 and Air 3 as well as any of the smaller sizes. It measures in at 29cm tall by 21cm wide with a depth of 4.3cm. Tomtoc also offer this case for the iPad Pro 12.9 as well as a lite version which has a different internal layout.

The outside is a rigid shell with a grey material covering. While being rigid, there is a little bit of give to it if you are looking to really cram some extra content in there. The interior has a soft, black lining to protect the contents from scratching.
The case can be unzipped around three sides allowing you to open it out and lay flat. The iPad is stored in the rear section and held in place by an elasticated pocket with another elasticated corner strap to secure it firmly in place. This will accommodate a naked iPad or one housed in its smart or keyboard case. In the front section is a spacious cavity with a protective elasticated mesh to keep things in place. This mesh also has an interior pocket for retaining smaller items.

The clever bit to this case is the central divider that has a rigid insert and soft covering. On the rear side, this protects the face of the iPad from any damage. On the front side, this has a number of elasticated straps for securing various items such as cables, flash drives, Pencil, business cards etc. This allows you to organise and store several items while still maintaining excellent protection for the iPad and all accessories.

The case is really designed to store everything, then be throw inside another bag or case but it does feature a wrist strap for convenience when being used on its own.

The quality of this case is very high and looks and feels very well made. The zips work flawlessly every time and also feature easy grab tags. The outer material also feels very durable and is water repellent. The only thing I can think of would be some internal padding in the iPad section for some additional shock protection if dropped but otherwise, the level of protection on offer here is already very high.

This is the case I use when travelling with my iPad Pro and various accessories.

Protect your digital gear

Attachments

• 603AC76F-1EFC-4B20-B966-397AEACD739F.jpeg
    603AC76F-1EFC-4B20-B966-397AEACD739F.jpeg
    170.4 KB · Views: 238
  • BF100E07-7CEB-41BD-B598-206C2EA55420.jpeg
    BF100E07-7CEB-41BD-B598-206C2EA55420.jpeg
    144.8 KB · Views: 145
  • 151CFA33-CD47-4871-A22D-DD7E997BBBBD.jpeg
    151CFA33-CD47-4871-A22D-DD7E997BBBBD.jpeg
    232.8 KB · Views: 106
Last edited: