Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2 (PS4) Review & Comments

I loved this game, and getting a million point combo was a buzz. But I just can't do what I did then. I feel like my Dad when I watched him try to play sonic the hedgehog in the 90s. I spend most my time on the floor and just got fed up. Guess I'm old now.

Im really addicted to this game just now. It didnt take me long to 100% the 2 campaigns. The real fun for me has been trying to do the more advanced challenges like every "get there" combo per level. Iv got around half of them just now and they are murder to do for the average player like me but they give you that "just one more try" buzz you rarely get these days. Roll on part 3 & 4

Will definitely pick this up once it gets a price drop or 2, got too many game to play at the moment as it is.

Watched the Sky documentary last night about Tony Hawk and the rise of the Tony Hawk video game franchise. Good watch and recommend to any fans of the game or skating.

Am really enjoying playing these again. The one addition I hope they add is the option for a 1v1 online so you can play against a friend. Really can't understand why it's not there at launch.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom