Top 10 Amazon Prime UK 4K Original Movies - article discussion

Nice rundown Cas. Thanks!

Couple of things there I wasn't aware of so I'll be adding them to my watchlist.

I watched The Aeronauts a couple of days ago, I really enjoyed it. Apparently it is historically complete bobbins but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

Some scenes it did look like a live action remake of Up! :)

Blow the Man Down sounds my kind of thing, thanks I'll give that a watch.

Thanks Cas for all your hard work. Always a nightmare trying to find 4I material on Prime.
Nice selection of movies there and now in my watch list.

Thanks again Cas - we've watched the Aeronauts, but will look at the rest. I pretty well got Prime for cheap deliveries, with the thought I might catch some good good Movies & Series as well, but now we are well hooked!
There is something about the Amazon interface which just looks ugly.
Yep - it's a navigation nightmare, especially for 4K. I always find stuff on the Browser version, save to Watchlist, then pick them up on the ATV app.

I'm finding Prime much more stable that Netflix at the moment. I never really bothered with it for years, like Evinger, I only really used it for deliveries.

In fact, I can't remember the last thing I watched on Netflix now. Hunters, Last Man Standing (great if you miss Home Improvement), Braindead, Picard, Jack Reacher, Anna. Most stuff I watch now is on Prime.

If anyone hasn't watched the Expanse (all 4K) and Mr Robot (sadly only HD) then they need to give themselves a stern word.

Both amazing Amazon Prime TV.

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Nice, didn't think Aeronauts would be my cop o tea . Will give it a watch now though .

The Upside is really enjoyable. I'm not a Kevin Hart fan, but this is easily the best thing I've seen him in.

And as for Steve Carrell, the man can actually bloody act. Such a far cry away from Michael Scott now.

He's on course for an Oscar nod one day if he carries on the way he is.

And as for Steve Carrell, the man can actually bloody act.
I know it wasn't everybody's cup of tea, but I thought he was great in "Welcome to Marwen"

I'm finding Prime much more stable that Netflix at the moment. I never really bothered with it for years, like Evinger, I only really used it for deliveries.

In fact, I can't remember the last thing I watched on Netflix now. Hunters, Last Man Standing (great if you miss Home Improvement), Braindead, Picard, Jack Reacher, Anna. Most stuff I watch now is on Prime.
Netflix always seems to suffer from lip sync issues on my Sony TV whereas Prime is always spot on.

Cheers for the list Cas. :smashin:Only seen 2 so will maybe start with The Wall later/tomorrow.

Watched "Blow The Man Down" last night.. Was skeptical at the beginning and almost moved on, but decided to wait. It picks up after about 8-minutes and was worth the watch.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom