Top 10 Disney Plus Hidden Gems - article discussion

May I add to the list, Tron Uprising and 18 episodes animated series that is fantastic and everything Tron legacy should have been. Woefully undervalued when broadcasting on Disney XD and killed in schedule due to it having its time changed to the midnight death spot!

2 caveats though. The piolet is not on there meaning some motivation of charters is lost. The season ends on a cliffhanger. Still, if enough people stream it, it may get another one.

Agreed, I put it in the first Top 10 list for Disney.

It'll never get a second season though. Too much time has passed.

And I'm a huge Tron: Legacy apologist, absolute audiovisual delight, loved it and would have loved a sequel (which Kosinski is still talking up I believe - post-TG2 maybe he'll revisit?)

I need Bridges back though, and that's (increasingly) unlikely.

1586947430300.png

The black cauldron was one of my favourite films growing up as a child, I can't wait to watch this again!

Hi,
I was looking at your no1 choice movie (the Parent Trap) and the picture of the beautiful Natasha Richardson (the wife in the movie) sister of Joely and daughter of Vanessa Redgrave. She very sadly died in 2009 following a ski accident at the age of 45. In current times it just demonstrates how fragile life is. She was married to Liam Neeson.

I really enjoyed The Three Musketeers as well as John Carter, that movie was marketed very poorly.

One movie They have that I love is “Remember The Titans”, as someone who doesn’t care about American Football it did a great job of drawing me in.

I really enjoyed The Three Musketeers as well as John Carter, that movie was marketed very poorly.

One movie They have that I love is “Remember The Titans”, as someone who doesn’t care about American Football it did a great job of drawing me in.
Love the film great fun and a some nice plot twist and a princess to die for and a hero called Virginia :rolleyes: , but think got a bit of reverse King's New Clothes along with the poor marketing and title which they went out of there way not to include Of Mars.
Heck Mark Kermode hated it so it had to be good in my books. :laugh:
Lynn.jpg

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom