Keep getting jealous every time I dip into this thread and hear these glowing reviews but it will all be worth the wait, can wait for that opening scene as it crescendos and the Jet takes off and Kenny Logins kicks in,

Roll on 8th June:clap:

My Cine Edition came today, here's a few pics
20200608_124220.jpg
20200608_124647.jpg
20200608_124635.jpg
20200608_124623.jpg
20200608_124605.jpg
20200608_124301.jpg
20200608_124427.jpg

Very nice.

On sale at £5.99 on Apple TV like a few others on here had vhs dvd then blu ray.

Do you think it is worth the upgrade on ?

I only watched it couple weeks. Fore the lock down as one of my young colleagues had never seen it or heard of it and he is trading to be a pilot so he came around and watched it he was blown away

On sale at £5.99 on Apple TV like a few others on here had vhs dvd then blu ray.

Do you think it is worth the upgrade on ?

I only watched it couple weeks. Fore the lock down as one of my young colleagues had never seen it or heard of it and he is trading to be a pilot so he came around and watched it he was blown away

Oh hell yes it’s worth the upgrade.

Got mine from Amazon today. Only been through a few of the scenes but a worthy upgrade over the blu-ray. Looking forward to Maverick even more now.

BD included with standard release is also remastered, no need to be buying HMV's overpriced tat edition.

Hi, last night I went to see Top Gun: Maverick at the Cinema, was amazing, will definitely be preordering. Meantime however, been looking at getting the first Top Gun movie, not seen it in years but still remember it,
I have found two editions available,
This one;

And the standard 4K Blu Ray;

Is the Cine edition worth it or would you just go for the standard 4K?

Thanks,

Same disc in both but I opted for the Cine edition as it's a favourite movie of mine. The extras and the quality of the set made it a worthwhile purchase for me.

Depending on how much you like the film and like collectible editions will determine what edition you should go for.

I went for the Cine edition, also bought the original soundtrack too..

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom