Tour de france proform bike- any opinions

Joey4

Novice Member
Reaction score
Good afternoon all,

I am looking for a good spinning /indoor cycle to use in my home gym. I like the look of the proform tour de France indoor bike, and live the idea of a machine which can give me a rough idea of watt power outlet and the various route functions - however the only reviews I can see on line hammer the reliability of the bike. Does anyone have any knowledge of them and would you recommend one?

Thanks

If you can afford it then get a Wattbike. They do so reasonable HP terms I believe.

Hi,

Thanks, will have a look at the prices. Was looking at the proform as restyle fitness had a few for a massively reduced price, love the watt bike but not sure I can afford it.

Thanks

Joe

I looked at the Tour de France bikes to replace an exercise bike I had been using for a couple of years.

Instead I joined a gym which does wattbike classes a couple of times a week. It's the best thing I've done, my cycling has improved immensely.

The information and data you get from them is superb and allows you to train properly (previously I'd jump on my exercise bike and cycle for an hour, but now I'm training to specific power zones)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom