Bargain Expired Transformers 5 movie 4K HD collection at Zavvi

£33.38 delivered for all 5 is certainly a good price.

Good price....just crap movies !
I found them enjoyable for what they are and they look and sound fantastic in 4k

anyone got a current Zavvi discount code? Def getting these.

Anyone had this deal honoured?
Zavvi still haven't delivered my order placed 28th June.

Anyone had this deal honoured?
Zavvi still haven't delivered my order placed 28th June.

Me neither, ordered on 27th June and nothing yet.

Still waiting...:thumbsdow

From Zavvi….vvv
Dear *****,

Thank you for getting in touch to ask about the estimated dispatch date of your order.

I am really sorry that this has not yet been dispatched to you. The Transformers: 5-Movie Collection is on special order for you with our supplier but at this time they are unable to give me a date for when they will have it back in stock.

As soon as additional stock of this item has been received from our supplier, your order will be processed and despatched to you. Once despatched you will receive a confirmation email as soon as the item is sent. Please refer to the confirmation email for estimated delivery timescales.

I apologise for any inconvenience or frustration caused by the delay in receiving your order.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Zavvi Customer Service Team

What annoys me, is that they are still advertising this - and say it will be despatched in 1-3 days!!!:mad:

Last edited:
Just had the dispatch email this evening. Delivery 11-12 July. Ordered in the day I posted the deal. Cheers.

I ordered on Friday and just got dispatch email. I used the welcome starter code instead of the original one in this thread. Cheers guys, great films :)

Just had the dispatch email this evening. Delivery 11-12 July. Ordered in the day I posted the deal. Cheers.

Just checked....

and mine too says now despatched.

Hopefully it’s waiting for me when I get home later this evening!

edit: it’s here. Now do I watch them in order, or do I watch The Last Knight, as I haven’t seen it yet?

Last edited:
Just checked....

and mine too says now despatched.

Hopefully it’s waiting for me when I get home later this evening!

edit: it’s here. Now do I watch them in order, or do I watch The Last Knight, as I haven’t seen it yet?
Watch them in order from, it's a Dolby Atmos thrill ride:thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom