Transformers is returning!!!!!!!

Soundwave

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
OH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And dont be fooled it's not one of the turd new series we are going to get G1 back on our screens :clap: :clap: :clap:

Dont have a date yet but keep watching POP on sky channel 619

They keep showing the Autobot & Decepticon logo (like it used to in the original cartoon when it was a scene change...you know the spinning logo thing) with a coming soon message after it.

It's about time one of the cartoon channels started showing some classic's...now all I'll need is M.A.S.K, G.I. Joe & Centurions & I'll be in 1980's heaven :rotfl: :rotfl:

Neil

Makes sense, with the Transformers movie coming out this summer.

OH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And dont be fooled it's not one of the turd new series we are going to get G1 back on our screens :clap: :clap: :clap:

Dont have a date yet but keep watching POP on sky channel 619

They keep showing the Autobot & Decepticon logo (like it used to in the original cartoon when it was a scene change...you know the spinning logo thing) with a coming soon message after it.

It's about time one of the cartoon channels started showing some classic's...now all I'll need is M.A.S.K, G.I. Joe & Centurions & I'll be in 1980's heaven :rotfl: :rotfl:

Neil

Dont forget everyones favorite: Gobots!! (gobots go boty!)

So is this the classic G1 or a remake?

A remake might be nice at some point! Or is that blasphemy?

See here to own on DVD

Complete collection £2-3 cheaper than buying individually if you don't own any. Curiously cannot find complete season 2 R2; split into two volumes. Shame when you look at price of others. If anyone can find it complete, then that would make buying individually cheaper than buying the complete

Dont forget everyones favorite: Gobots!! (gobots go boty!)

So is this the classic G1 or a remake?

A remake might be nice at some point! Or is that blasphemy?

Nope this is the 1980's original...all lovely proper hand animation & the correct names & voices :)

LFC_SL,

I actually own the whole series on DVD already & in preperation for the new movie I have started watching them all again...one episode a day up until july 27th :)

Currently working my through season 2 :)

Neil

Neil
That would be awesome, i really like Transformers but i also really like the above as well :cool:

That would be awesome, i really like Transformers but i also really like the above as well :cool:

I've always wondered how much it would cost to set up & run a TV station...we could make an 80's channel have cartoons in the morning & mid afternoon for kids like...

TF
G.I. Joe
Centurions
Jayce & The Wheeled Warriors
M.A.S.K
He-Man
She-Ra
Bravestarr
Turtles
Sport Billy
Pole Position
Ulyssees
& so on

Then we could have loads of cool 80's TV shows in the evening for the adults...

Dallas
Dynasty
Hill Street Blues
St. Elsewhere
Blue Thunder
Air Wolf
Street Hawk
Manimal
A Team
Knight Rider
Metal Mickey
ALF
Different Strokes
Dukes of Hazard
etc. et.c

Hmmm I think if I ever won the lottery & I could afford it I would seriously look into doing this ;)

Neil

Just an update...it's BACK!!!!!

Just started on POP now

1st 2 Episodes of Series 1 started at 7

Channel 619 NOW people :)

AV Forums Transform & Roll Out :D :D :D

Neil

The first series is still quite fun and is truly nostalgic.

The second series starts to go downhill a bit, and then the third series is quite, quite awful.

Yeah, Wac-a-Day and The Wide Awake Club with Tommy Boyd.

I actually started watching it first on the Roland Rat show "Eric, Roll V.T." :D :D :D

Errol not Eric :D

I stand corrupted :rotfl:

Shows you it was a LONG time ago :)

Can you remember what the other one was called now?

I remember the "Broom Cupboard" and they used to show a lot of stuff too (after school at 3:30)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom