Transformers: War for Cybertron Trilogy (Netflix)

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
The new animated series, developed and produced by Machinima as their first digital-first series, will be debuting on August 2nd on the social entertainment platform go90™ in the US, AMC Networks International Iberia in Spain and Portugal, and in other territories to be announced at a later date.

For those who aren’t familiar with the Transformers: Combiner Wars story. There will be a four-episode mini-series titled Prelude to the Combiner Wars that will be told from four distinct points of view in order to reveal the current state of Cybertron and prepare viewers for the full series later this summer. The prelude will be available on YouTube, Facebook, and go90 starting June 28th.
transformers-combiner-wars-windblade-image.jpg
transformers-combiner-wars-windblade.jpg
transformers-combiner-wars-image-windblade.jpg
transformers-combiner-wars-maxima.jpg
transformers-combiner-wars-starscream.jpg

Transformers Cyberverse
set to make its television premiere on Cartoon Network on September 1st. The story is divided into chapters, with "Chapter One" set to run for 18 episodes, while a second "Chapter" is targeted for a 2019 release. Unlike nearly every other Transformers TV series, episodes will be only 11 minutes in length as opposed to the traditional 22 minutes.

I introduced my daughter to transformers this summer by way of an old 80s transformers annual I still had - she's hooked. The summer holidays were basically a binge fest of Transformers Prime, Beast Hunters, Rescue Bots and Robots in Disguise. It was the latter two that she got on with better, Prime and Beast Hunters is a bit too grown up for her (she's only 7). Got to admit I've loved seeing all these old characters (and some new ones) again, particularly as I've not bothered with the Bay films.

My best mate and I got drunk the other night and watched the anniversary blu ray I got some time ago and gave it a spin.

Wow it was better than we both remembered and seemed to be over far too quickly.

Really want to see the Transformers the movie re-release. It's so long since I've seen this and I'd get a kick out seeing it at the cinema I think.

Just wondering when those series @raigraphixs mentioned might pitch up on either netflix or amazon prime....

I introduced my daughter to transformers this summer by way of an old 80s transformers annual I still had - she's hooked. The summer holidays were basically a binge fest of Transformers Prime, Beast Hunters, Rescue Bots and Robots in Disguise. It was the latter two that she got on with better, Prime and Beast Hunters is a bit too grown up for her (she's only 7). Got to admit I've loved seeing all these old characters (and some new ones) again, particularly as I've not bothered with the Bay films.
My son adores all these too. I dismissed Prime at first but the more I actually sit and watch, the more I enjoy it. Rescuebots is my favourite though - it is genuinely funny for adults.

that looks absolutely beautiful, love the animation style.

I've got the original movie on blu and the entire 80s TV series on dvd 😁

I really can't wait! I think I'll have to watch the first season again, just so it feels like there are more episodes back to back.

Really enjoyed the one in the summer. Glad it’s back.

Oh dear.

Someone in the art team needs a smack.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom