Trinnov Altitude 16/32 Owners Thread

Had a look in the PEQ editor for 'Out 8' and nothing present. I've not done any PEQ on anything. I've not done any FIR EQ, Preset EQ or User EQ either, but these follow the channel name as opposed to the physical port.

The only Active Xover I have is on one sub.

It's either something really stupid or a hardware issue. Hoping stupid, but, it's under warranty so should not be too concerned.

Attachments

• Image 25-03-2024 at 12.35.jpg
    Image 25-03-2024 at 12.35.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 67
Have you tried it with the optimiser turned off?

Had a look in the PEQ editor for 'Out 8' and nothing present. I've not done any PEQ on anything. I've not done any FIR EQ, Preset EQ or User EQ either, but these follow the channel name as opposed to the physical port.

The only Active Xover I have is on one sub.

It's either something really stupid or a hardware issue. Hoping stupid, but, it's under warranty so should not be too concerned.
Your dealer or trinnov can network into your altitude to diagnose/fix issues

Have you tried it with the optimiser turned off?
I hadn't tried that one. However, turning it all off (inc. mapping) same issue. Looks like Jordy is on the case. I just wanted to try here first, just incase it was something could put there finger on. Which would in turn assist others if they had the issue.

Your dealer or trinnov can network into your altitude to diagnose/fix issues
For some reason my installer (not my dealer) can't access my Altitude remotely. Something to do with the router or WiFi extender it seems, somehow denying remote access which he can't defeat (Virgin router in modem mode and TP-Link Deco M5 wifi mesh). A bit frustrating as he can't log in to tweak control settings so would have to come here physically to do anything.

All downloadable, just been released.

Yep took a good 10 minutes here. I'm hoping they also ass them to K'scape like the previous ones so have dropped them an email to enquire.

Has any Alt 16 owner gone through the process of upgrading to the 2.1 HDMI board? I'd be interested to know how it went, and if there were any issues (logistical or technical).

Reply from Trinnov regarding latest trailers on Kscape…

“You're not the first one to ask, so I guess we will talk to Kaleidescape once all the different formats are available so they can all of them at once.”

Has any Alt 16 owner gone through the process of upgrading to the 2.1 HDMI board? I'd be interested to know how it went, and if there were any issues (logistical or technical).
No, but I am on the waiting list.

I hadn't tried that one. However, turning it all off (inc. mapping) same issue. Looks like Jordy is on the case. I just wanted to try here first, just incase it was something could put there finger on. Which would in turn assist others if they had the issue.
So, looks like a very odd thing. My final option was full system reset and then test. Issue still present, so we are in agreement of a hardware failure. First I've heard of in a Trinnov. So, they will send out a replacement board (not sure which bit) along with instructions and I'll replace the effected component. I would expect a returns parcel so they can have a look to see where the failure point is.

Looks like I'm going to be doing some board work, so I am happy to update the site. It might assist you in what you will end up working, even though I will be on XLR ports as opposed to HDMI ports.

Not nerve racking in the least
View attachment 2026058
It's a fiddly little thing to remove isn't it. The only issue I had was the thin rubber gasket that needed lifting to get it in and out. 3.5mm flat head screw driver and a wee shot of whiskey to steady the hand !

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom