Question Triple Monitor Stand Nightmare

Peew971

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So I'm using three Dell U2515H and have just purchased the following stand from Amazon: VonHaus Fully Adjustable Triple Three Arm LCD LED Monitor Desk Mount Bracket Stand For 13-27" Screens with 45° Tilt & 180° Swivel: Amazon.co.uk: Office Products

It all seems pretty straightforward, you mount the middle monitor and that one will be straight no matter what as you just slide it onto the central support. Then you place the 2 side monitors and that's where it becomes tricky. No matter what I try, whenever I manage to line them up with the central monitor the other two severely sag left or right. So I just rotate them slightly to make them straight again but then they don't line up anymore. I've been on this pretty much the whole day and I just don't get it.
Has anyone used triple monitor stands/arms before? Any advice you could give as I'm kinds losing my mind here. It just doesn't seem to make any sense, if the middle one is straight then surely lining up the other two should make them straight as well but clearly I don't know the rules of physics.

IMG_20170326_182345_zpsp1scwprk.jpg
IMG_20170326_191433_zps0zlmccbg.jpg

IMG_20170326_191411_zpsxpdtikmb.jpg

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
I had the same problem. I bought 3 single monitor stands in the end

Damn, that's not reassuring. It's weird how in the Amazon reviews you get all these pictures of perfectly aligned monitors, starting to wonder how trustworthy these are.

Damn, that's not reassuring. It's weird how in the Amazon reviews you get all these pictures of perfectly aligned monitors, starting to wonder how trustworthy these are.
Have you tried contacting the seller / Amazon? Maybe your unit it faulty or at least they can advise you what to do.

Haven't had time yet but that's first on my to-do list this weekend.
I did find a few other reviews complaining about the same thing and not just for that particular stand.

I know that I'm a little late to the party here but when i had a similar problem it was because my monitors were too wide for the stand. In the end i went for this setup which works a treat but was way more than i originally planned to spend.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom