Donald Trump Thread. "Brother, Can You Spare a Dime?",

Who will win the 2020 election ?

• Trump

Votes: 80 27.6%
  • Biden

Votes: 149 51.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 50 17.2%
  • Who will win the House and Senate in mid terms ?

Votes: 6 2.1%
  • Republicans

Votes: 9 3.1%
  • Democrats

Votes: 10 3.4%

• Total voters
My Indo-Caribbean relatives who emigrated to USA back in 1980s/90s said that crime does feel like it’s reaching levels they’d not seen in decades and headlines like this will turn a few swing voters back towards Trump (as we witnessed 4 summers ago) if the Democrats aren’t careful.

Last edited:
Seems the only person that's triggered is yourself.
A fair few wanted to comment but felt it was disrespectful to do so since your post started off with the killing of an innocent 9 year old. In future can you try and avoid "protecting" your posts from criticism in this fashion as I'm sure it was unintentional.

Oh Florida doing fine on the pandemic .

In Florida, 43 hospital ICU’s in 21 counties have hit capacity and show zero ICU beds available, according to data released by the Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA). This includes hospitals in the following counties:

• Miami-Dade (which includes the city of Miami)
  • Broward (which includes Fort Lauderdale)
  • Hillsborough (which includes Tampa)
  • Orange (which includes Orlando)
Another 32 hospitals show ICU bed availability of 10% or less, per the AHCA data.

In addition, 14 hospitals have hit capacity of non-ICU hospital beds and another 54 hospitals have 10% or less non-ICU hospital beds available.

Maybe Micky Mouse can help em out when Disney land re opens .

It makes the UK's response look perfect by comparison.
As of today the US (with five percent of the world's population) have 25.8 percent of the world's COVID-19 infection cases.

It makes the UK's response look perfect by comparison.
As of today the US (with five percent of the world's population) have 25.8 percent of the world's COVID-19 infection cases.

I was going to put similar as in the US federal goverment response to C19 actually makes the UK goverment look good , whilst it has been as poor as piss .

Vlad's playing his trump card now. Time to cash in all those chips.

Recent salt from The Lincoln Project 😋 ...

That last one was pretty weird - the paranoia voices. It didn't end with the obligitary TheLincolnprojectisresponsibleforthecontentofthisadvertisement - maybe I'm being paranoid now.

1594228028535.png

Another great anti-Trump advert by Republicans, are the Democrats just leaving them to it or incapable of making something this good themselves?

Whoops, looks like the Supreme Court has told Trump he's got to turn over his tax records to New York.

And there's toys everywhere now around the pram :laugh:

Or should I say his twitter feed :D

Whoops, looks like the Supreme Court has told Trump he's got to turn over his tax records to New York.

And there's toys everywhere now around the pram :laugh:

Or should I say his twitter feed :D
He is VERY unhappy. Even the Caps Lock key is straining with it. :D

Trump is just plan defective.

More like the Supreme Court ruled by a majority of seven to two that the president did not have absolute immunity from criminal investigation.
Going back to the lower courts,then through i dare say a lengthy legal process..I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for an outcome on this..

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom