Donald Trump Thread. "Brother, Can You Spare a Dime?",

Who will win the 2020 election ?

• Trump

Votes: 80 27.7%
  • Biden

Votes: 148 51.2%
  • Don't care

Votes: 50 17.3%
  • Who will win the House and Senate in mid terms ?

Votes: 6 2.1%
  • Republicans

Votes: 9 3.1%
  • Democrats

Votes: 10 3.5%

• Total voters
Giuliani BORAT.jpg

Why am I hearing Ride Of The Valkyries?

@krish - have you been contacted yet about the MP3s?

The Orange Shi*gibbon and Malaria set an example by not wearing face coverings at the White House Halloween bash.

I love the people posing for selfies - "And this is us with the President and the First Lady before he went to jail and they got divorced!" :)

Last edited:
Watching the 60 minutes video (official, not Trump bootleg version) and my first impression is that Trump went into it in a bad mood and was very combative from the start. Makes me wonder why he bothered.

Short & to the point...

Here's the in depth version....

Last edited:
Hopefully the polling is correct about Biden winning by a landslide but Moscow Mitch is still smiling like a Cheshire Cat tonight, having secured an ultra-conservative supermajority in the Supreme Court which could last for decades.

Last edited:
Didn't the polling have Hilary even further in front then they currently have Biden?

Might be remembering it wrong, my memory isn't great, something I am sure Biden can sympathize with.

As much as I detest Trump, I do look at Biden and shake my head.

Yep I would very much hope Harris ends up in the seat eventually.

Didn't the polling have Hilary even further in front then they currently have Biden?

Might be remembering it wrong, my memory isn't great, something I am sure Biden can sympathize with.

As much as I detest Trump, I do look at Biden and shake my head.

This is useful - even though it's a little hard to judge the exact dates. The gap did narrow somewhat in the last week. But turnout could be very different this time around.

And compare with this - it looks quite a bit different:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom