TT Isle of Man Ride on the Edge

It was a toss up whether to get this on Xbox or PS4 but it's 6 quid cheaper (40quid) on PS4 so have gone with that. No clue what the pro or one x enhancements are yet though

Anyone know if it will have the North West 200 tack on it?

It was a toss up whether to get this on Xbox or PS4 but it's 6 quid cheaper (40quid) on PS4 so have gone with that. No clue what the pro or one x enhancements are yet though
I managed to squeeze £7 off the Xbox version by buying some discounted credit.

Anyone know if it will have the North West 200 tack on it?
It has four tracks with only the TT course being real world. The other three are not real tracks and are classed as practise tracks.

Wales - Super Hillside Circuit

Northern Ireland - Tyrone Circuit

Scotland - Castle Ring Circuit

If anyone wants to try beating my opening lap time. First ever lap in time trial mode on superstock bike.

25min 33 sec and so many crashes I gave up counting :D

Boy are bikes harder to control than cars in games. This was on easy mode too!!!

If anyone wants to try beating my opening lap time. First ever lap in time trial mode on superstock bike.

25min 33 sec and so many crashes I gave up counting :D

Boy are bikes harder to control than cars in games. This was on easy mode too!!!

18:07 :). Just a heads up the Xbox thread for this game seems a lot more active

Boy are bikes harder to control than cars in games.
Real life too ;) World of difference between sitting safe in your cage, and bottom hanging out, knee down, etc

Speaking of, does the game have counter-steering, and weight shifting modelled?

The Isle of Man has been in a couple of old bike games, one that i remember (& still own) called TT Superbikes but that PS4 version looks great i may have to invest soon.

BTW anybody remember this old gem as i got the PS2 out of its mothballs to have a play while i am waiting for part two! well i can live in hope :clap::rotfl:

2u7ower.jpg

+ its too cold for my Buell to be out & about :D

The Isle of Man has been in a couple of old bike games, one that i remember (& still own) called TT Superbikes but that PS4 version looks great i may have to invest soon.

BTW anybody remember this old gem as i got the PS2 out of its mothballs to have a play while i am waiting for part two! well i can live in hope :clap::rotfl:

2u7ower.jpg

+ its too cold for my Buell to be out & about :D
It wasn't a 100% representation in the ps2 games. This is the first time it's been 100% reproduced and since its laser scanned it's not going to be bettered. It can only be matched now.

It wasn't a 100% representation in the ps2 games. This is the first time it's been 100% reproduced and since its laser scanned it's not going to be bettered. It can only be matched now.
Quite right i love the scanning of tracks/roads/everything :D, the old one wasn't to bad though for the time & the tech & it was what was at the time o_O:)

Quite right i love the scanning of tracks/roads/everything :D, the old one wasn't to bad though for the time & the tech & it was what was at the time o_O:)
Yeah it was impressive for the time. This is on another level though. Its no coincidence its a bunch of Manxies at the top of the leaderboards :)

Yeah it was impressive for the time. This is on another level though. Its no coincidence its a bunch of Manxies at the top of the leaderboards :)
No matter how good the roads etc look if they haven't got the physics rights its just one pretty game, & i am not surprised about the leaderboard one little bit lol

No matter how good the roads etc look if they haven't got the physics rights its just one pretty game, & i am not surprised about the leaderboard one little bit lol
Lucky its fantastic to play!. Or it would have been a terrible waste of the effort of putting the tt course in a game

Lucky its fantastic to play!. Or it would have been a terrible waste of the effort of putting the tt course in a game
Cool, so they got the counter-steering, and weight shifting modeled correctly then, as the question was asked in post #10 by Stinja (i haven't had time to read/watch any review just yet)

Cool, so they got the counter-steering, and weight shifting modeled correctly then, as the question was asked in post #10 by Stinja (i haven't had time to read/watch any review just yet)
I have no idea what that is [emoji106] it's not sim physics like ride2 if that's what was being asked. If it was driving I suppose tt would be gt sport / Forza physics level to ride 2s being more like ac or rfactor2

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom