U8QF

bogart99

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Having now played about with my U8QF am very happy. SD is okay obviously this is very dependant on the quality of the original. HD is very good and the 4k is stunning, well I would hope it would be never having experienced it before. One point of note which is mentioned in this review of the U7QF is the viewing angle. Stated anything over 20 deg off axis results in noticeable degredation well I must say I have not noticed it that bad. I can sit 45 deg off axis and find the picture satisfactory, certainly watcheable without a doubt. Finally I like the remote is silver but does not look like a bit of plastic sprayed silver.

Last edited:
Hi! Thanks a lot for your review!! It's very positive and gives us confidence!!

That's pretty good. I'm hoping the 55 will be reduced to £800 or less.

With price match and cashback £979 for 65in.

Hi Bogart, thanks for the initial review, but wondering how you are now finding the telly ?

Also could you say how you got it at that price please, thanks

TV is fine very happy, no complaints at all. Regards price Costco were doing it at £1499 so RS matched that plus an extra £20 off. Hisense were doing a cashback, now ended, which gave me £500 off. So hence total of £979.

TV is fine very happy, no complaints at all. Regards price Costco were doing it at £1499 so RS matched that plus an extra £20 off. Hisense were doing a cashback, now ended, which gave me £500 off. So hence total of £979.

Thanks - that a great bargain! its now £1200 @ Currys / JL; I will try and check it out in the flesh - cheers

Yes its now £1199 at most places, no idea why it ever appeared at £1699 at RS and others. I think the Hisense cashback was a bit of a marketing thing beacuse the day after the cashback , in my case £500, ended the set dropped by £500o_O. But by then Costco were not listing it any more so no chance of a pricematch. So in the end I did okay.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom