Bargain UHD 4K Disc Price Drop, Post ALERTS ONLY (Ask Any Questions In 4K Chit Chat Thread).

Garrett

Reaction score
Thought it might be a good idea to post price drops in here for UHD 4K Blu Ray under one thread that have dropped in price or a bargain price.

Starting off with Kingsman 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray + Digital Copy + UV Copy 2015: Amazon.co.uk: Samuel L. Jackson, Colin Firth, Michael Caine, Mark Strong, Mark Hamill, Jack Davenport, Taron Egerton, Sofia Boutella, Corey Johnson, Sophie Cookson, Matthew Vaughn, Adam Bohling, David Reid: DVD & Blu-ray

Which was originally spotted with member Trojan :thumbsup:

Please note, this thread is for price drop posts only, it is not for discussion of any kind.
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Thought it might be a good idea to post price drops in here for UHD 4K Blu Ray under one thread that have dropped in price or a bargain price.

Starting off with Kingsman 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray + Digital Copy + UV Copy 2015: Amazon.co.uk: Samuel L. Jackson, Colin Firth, Michael Caine, Mark Strong, Mark Hamill, Jack Davenport, Taron Egerton, Sofia Boutella, Corey Johnson, Sophie Cookson, Matthew Vaughn, Adam Bohling, David Reid: DVD & Blu-ray

Which was originally spotted with member Trojan :thumbsup:

wouldn't have bought this, but at £9, it would be rude not to! Thanks for the notice!!

Appears to be back up to £29.99 now :(
Seem not to be supplied by Amazon but by 3rd party there even charging postage. Lucky so far Amazon seen to be honouring their orders.

no postage for me (maybe because i'm a prime member)

upload_2016-5-31_18-37-12.png

supplied by Amazon??

upload_2016-5-31_18-37-58.png

i got smurfs 2 and hancock from cex for £8 each :eek:

:)Has anybody received the £8.99 Kingsman?

EDIT: Just emailed them to ask why this hadn't been dispatched and 10 minutes later I get the dispatch email!

Last edited:
:)Has anybody received the £8.99 Kingsman?

EDIT: Just emailed them to ask why this hadn't been dispatched and 10 minutes later I get the dispatch email!
Waiting on despatch for mine :(

I got the dispatch email this morning for the amazon £8.99 "kingsman" :)

Life of Pi available from some 3rd party sellers new for under £10

Where at ?
it's not anymore. you missed it. there were about half a dozen 3rd party amazon sellers with it at £9 a few days ago.

Oh well, that's what you get for being slow off the mark ..:(

yeah. it quite consistently drops to around £16.50 on amazon anyway if you keep an eye out.

Hoping we get a few UHDs crop up in the amazon lightning deals around xmas time - I've got a few sat in my basket that stubbornly sit around the £19 mark - x-men apocalypse seems to occasionally dip to £17ish.

Hoping we get a few UHDs crop up in the amazon lightning deals around xmas time - I've got a few sat in my basket that stubbornly sit around the £19 mark - x-men apocalypse seems to occasionally dip to £17ish.
I assume you mean xmen days of future past and not (the only available for pre order) new film apocalypse? All of the first release fox films drop down to around the £16.50 on amazon at various points in the week. They have been doing so since their release in april.

I assume you mean xmen days of future past and not (the only available for pre order) new film apocalypse? All of the first release fox films drop down to around the £16.50 on amazon at various points in the week. They have been doing so since their release in april.
Do you know what, you've got me doubting myself now. Whichever one it is, it also seems to dip every weekend. I'll check more closely next weekend.

Do you know what, you've got me doubting myself now. Whichever one it is, it also seems to dip every weekend. I'll check more closely next weekend.
Yeah Sunday's are s good bet. I've picked up maze runner and F4 for £16/17 each before now on a sunday afternoon!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom