UHD disc swapping club?

True Romance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
With UHD disc's being somewhat expensive would anyone be up for a small group to start a swapping/lending club?

Read all the negative comments on an old thread I found in the Blu-ray section but thought if it was limited to a small group of say 5-10 long standing members it could possibly work?

Is it a none starter???

I cant see nothing running the thread here to get members but once full you will have to move to the trade section. And may be an idea to have a chat with a trade mod if you can run it there. Also with preferred swap members.

I'd be up for trading discs i don't prehaps want after a few watches directly for others i quite fancy. Very much doubt id want to risk lending out others im planning on keeping though.

Ok, so maybe this could work after all. See how much interest is shown over the next week or so.

Was thinking of members who watch and sell on rather than keep so it may not appeal to all, saying that you'd get your disc back at the end.

Open to ideas to how best it would work. My thinking was it seems stupid several members all buying the same disc when you could all purchase a different one and swap around accordingly.

I'm definitely interested too.

I'm definitely interested, im not really a collector but like to watch as much new uhd content as possible.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom