UK iTunes Movie & TV Bargains

dr no

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Many of us decided against building US movie library and just stick to the UK iTunes Store.

So this thread is to focus on the UK sides of things and keep all the other white noise out of it.

Remember it’s all about buying movies and collection building NOT about watching any of them :p

My current dilemma : to double dip with Goonies or not. Should I wait it out and hope for upgrade a la Beetlejuice or buy while it’s reduced

Last edited:
Waiting for drop on Underwater.... oh and The Fog ...

Highly recommend Odd Thomas @£1.99
Fun interesting watch.

Girl in the Spiders Web - £4.99
Once you a time in Hollywood - £6.99

If you’re from the 80s there are some classics to buy from their 80s nostalgia collection

I’m liking this thread.
not just pointing out bargains, after all we all have cheap charts, but spotting those smaller films or hidden gems

I’ve gone with Harlem Nights, as a massive fan of 80s Eddie Murphy it’s a film a never saw when came out, maybe, my dad actually thought the language may have been too much for 10 year old me 😂

If you’re from the 80s there are some classics to buy from their 80s nostalgia collection

Can't see anything, tried searching 80s nostalgia collection but nothing comes up.

I keep hovering over Robin Hood Prince of Thieves, but seen it so many times, also I think it's the cut version, see it has the PG rating.

Last edited:
Can't see anything, tried searching 80s nostalgia collection but nothing comes up.

I keep hovering over Robin Hood Prince of Thieves, but seen it so many times, also I think it's the cut version, see it has the PG rating.

from the front page

move got a lot of them but added The Outsiders and added St. Elmo’s Fire

FB3B506C-6601-4519-BCF1-96530FA18418.jpeg

I’m liking this thread.
not just pointing out bargains, after all we all have cheap charts, but spotting those smaller films or hidden gems

I’ve gone with Harlem Nights, as a massive fan of 80s Eddie Murphy it’s a film a never saw when came out, maybe, my dad actually thought the language may have been too much for 10 year old me 😂
That’s Eddie Murphy for you :laugh:
30% of his vocabulary is swear words :rotfl:

There’s quite a few movies under £3.50, cannot confirm if any of them are any good mind.
F4465EEC-3A0A-425F-B52C-6974C500BA28.jpeg

66499939-600D-42FE-9231-33CA7F955A97.jpeg

C2BA9494-0138-455D-AA5F-1532B4C1BC4F.jpeg

65906961-A9D2-4077-A344-98ED213F2886.jpeg

I purchased Minority Report today for £3.99, not seen that in a while.

I like Prince (great guitarist), wouldn't say I'm a massive fan, but grabbed that other day, rude not to at that price.

I doubt I'll ever watch it though. I've still got a sealed Led Zeppelin DVD that I bought about 20 years ago that I've never got around to watching yet.:D

I seem to be missing a load or these films when using CC on iPad with the latest price drop setting, any help

Not everything shows up on CC. Best to check iTunes Store itself regularly

I seem to be missing a load or these films when using CC on iPad with the latest price drop setting, any help
So under Movies if you open the Movies on Sale section then just scroll down you should see a handful from the past few days then loads from Monday.

So under Movies if you open the Movies on Sale section then just scroll down you should see a handful from the past few days then loads from Monday.
Yes that’s what I do but seen you posted hacksaw ridge which is nowhere to be seen in my CC search

Some of the Lionsgate films have been £2.99 to £5.99 for more than a week.

Yes that’s what I do but seen you posted hacksaw ridge which is nowhere to be seen in my CC search
Oh I see, that’s not from CheapCharts.
It’s from the deals section of the Blu-ray.com app using the lowest prices option.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom